an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Kim D,

You are the saddest excuse for a human being I have ever met. I have a reputation for over reacting, but HOW DARE YOU?! How dare you run to teachers saying how you have no friends and that we don't like you anymore? IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT! People earn friends for TALKING TO THEM! I accept that you're quiet and that the rest of us all have large personalities, but lately you have just gotten purely ignorant. Don't walk away on your own and make out we "banished" you from standing with us and that we bully you. We simply gave up trying and caring. We're not the only person. Everybody who has gone to you through pity has ended up leaving you too. Do you wonder why? Seriously. You are a complete utter spacker, yes, your parents are divorced, but that happened ages ago and you were fine for several months after that. So what is your excuse? The teachers can take us to as many "therapy sessions" as they like, they can get all the answers and force us into a room together. If they must, they can make you stand with us again, but I am never ever accepting you and welcoming you again. We gave you so many chances and you are so ignorant and down-right retarded that we can't bare it anymore. If you'd taken the mature route and picked one of us out to talk one-on-one and explain, things may have worked out different.. but ratting us out to teachers so that we'd be forced to stand with you again? Too far. Your birthday may be tomorrow, so you want "friends", but you are not ruining mine with your retarded and ignorant behaviour. GET THE MESSAGE!

Shannon.

P.S: You value our friendship? I am your best friend? WHAT THE FUCK? I NEVER talk to you, none of us do! You need to learn what friendship means, big time.

• Like 1

Dear Shane,

Please, just let me get over you. You're cold with me like you don't care, I start to get over it, but you always end up doing something else to confuse me. I love you, I always will, but sometimes, I wish I'd never learned of your existance.

Shanny.

Dear Ashley,

How many times do I have to tell you? I'm scum, you can do a million times better, for sure. Get over me, you're just making a big mistake and one day, you'll look back on your little crush and realise how much time you'd wasted on me. Sorry I can't get over myself and like you, I don't even know my problem.. I have no right to have standards, I'm a total bitch, hideous, talentless and poor, how dare I have a "type"? How dare I view you as "not good enough"? I really am so, so, so sorry. I hope you can move on as soon as possible, you deserve a break.

Shannon.