an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Guest JadeIsRad
Dear chavs,

You royally screwed up my neck. Thank you. I do appreciate being hit on the head with a football, really. :P

Shannon.

Aaaww man I HATE chavs :nono:

they do amuse me though because their insults are always really lame haha

Guest JadeIsRad
I'm not bad with the ones I know and who understand I'm not a "divvy gof" but these ones were just pathetic plonkers. They hit my friend too. Oh well. Yeah, the insults are amusing.

I love the way the say 'goffz', it's just so funny xD

I remember when my friend had purple hair and this chav came up to her and said 'HELLO ARE YOU A RIBENA PULLA SQEEZA GEEZA?!' :rotfl:

we were just like '....what?'

Guest JadeIsRad
Lmfao. :rotfl: That's better than when I had purple hair, I was just purple head. Meh. But you get called a gof just because you aren't an exact replica of them. Sure, I have black hair, but a lot of chavs do too!! Silly really.

Purple head?! How imaginative :roll: I always get called Red Head and I'm like 'is that the best you can do, REALLY?' haha

or I get 'woah your hair is on fire!' because fire is always bright red lmfao

Chavs are the definition of silly

Crabtree,

Please give me a better grade on this paper than the last one. btw, thanks loads for the extra credit. And that Pearl Jam assignment was awesomeeee, best thing we've done all semester.

Maybe you don't hate me so much after all. :P

Samantha.

Dear friend,

I think I understand what you meant before. That is pretty uncalled for and harsh. People need to realise that they don't own anyone else and that the only person they have the right to boss around is themselves. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I understand what you meant before now. It's such a shame.

Shannon.

Dear people who know nothing at all,

You think you know it all, when you don't. And because of that you make me laugh :lol: Also, any problems with me or anything that relates to me, talk to... you guessed it. Me. ;-)

Signed, me

Dear every single person I've ever called a friend,

Stop dragging me into shit that has nothing to do with me. Stop giving all the blame to me. Stop expecting me to know everything. Stop judging me without asking for some truth. Stop screwing me over. Stop stabbing me in the back. Okay, thanks.

Shannon.

P.S: Never stop amusing me.