Boring now??

the1

...when you just start loving a band it feels like somewhat special and you get excited of everything....

...and then you're kinda not that as excited as it was when you just found out about the band but you still love everything they do..

I think I know what you mean.... Maybe I'm so enthusiastic cause I've just recently (some months) found out about them.

i think maybe more recently he has started to watch things he says or does because they are so big now

I agree.

And don't worry about being a new fan... the people that say new fars are stupid are just insecure and are angry because they miss the old paramore :) I mean, I miss them too, but I don't blame fans for that :P

But I basically don't care about what other people think, I was just saying that I hate being a new fan cause I feel like I've missed out on a lot.

And I haven't seen them live yet.

These are the main reasons. I don't care about the rest ;)

^ haha the second row, third pic of josh in the green i took that bavk in 06 <3

every time i watch this video it makes me wanna cry

oh yes, like i tear up anytime i watch some of their old stuff. people think im crazy or whatever and its sort of embarrassing, but just to know you were with them from the beginning is just so...idk the right word for it..haha (im sure you know what i mean) anyways, i was watching videos from the 06 show i was at and like its crazy how much you forget. i mean idk im wierd, i cant express how much i miss them. no they're not gone, but people that were hxc fans from the start know what i mean. not to hate on the new fans, because with out them pmore wouldnt have come as far as they are now. im just so happy and proud of them :) its just crazy when i look at a pictures of them, like for example on the japan tour its like woah i remember that, its those little things you always got excited about for them to do...now they are going everywhere and its just not the same and as exciting as it use to be. i stil go crazy when i see them somewhere on tv or the radio or when they post a new lj entry...but idk okay rambel ugh, ha

^ I totally know what you mean.

they were the first band i really saw "grow up" so I have some odd, special connection with them.... everyone I know think I'm nuts and all, but until you have that experience with a band, people don't understand.

I remember times where I used to wear a paramore shirt, or tell people I'm going to a paramore show and they'd be like "who are they? never heard of them" or just be like "yeah, thats cool." Now when I say it I get snickers and so many comments about how they're sell outs and garbage like that, and it hurts because I've been a fan of them for sooo long.

And I totally agree about seeing them and you still get really excited. I know that feeling and it happens everytime I hear they'll be on a certain radio show, or someone posts a new video, or a new LJ entry, I still get that same excitement, and I don't think that feeling will ever change.

ok, now my ramble is over! haha.

it's so hard to read these stories, now i feel like i have missed out to. i've known them about a year and i have always liked them alot, but what i am now- a fan i haven't been very long. but i love them as much as everybody here and i think when i'm old and crinkled i look back at good times when i got my first pmore t'shirt and when i went to their concert and stuff like this and i drop a tear : ).

^ I totally know what you mean.

they were the first band i really saw "grow up" so I have some odd, special connection with them.... everyone I know think I'm nuts and all, but until you have that experience with a band, people don't understand.

I remember times where I used to wear a paramore shirt, or tell people I'm going to a paramore show and they'd be like "who are they? never heard of them" or just be like "yeah, thats cool." Now when I say it I get snickers and so many comments about how they're sell outs and garbage like that, and it hurts because I've been a fan of them for sooo long.

And I totally agree about seeing them and you still get really excited. I know that feeling and it happens everytime I hear they'll be on a certain radio show, or someone posts a new video, or a new LJ entry, I still get that same excitement, and I don't think that feeling will ever change.

ok, now my ramble is over! haha.

ah yes another 06 fan!! :D good to see some and actually talk about these things. i did the exact same thing with a t-shirt. its so funny, three years ago i had to do a spanish project and it was about famous people and like people we admired and i had to give hints..i was like she has red hair, sings, in a band, etc..and no one knew and i was like paramore and they were like uhhh. haha and so i was like nvm. and i remember when i used to wear the first pmore shirt i got at their concert and it was signed and i was like yeah im cool and people were like whats your shirt say..and i was like paramore check them out. their singles are pressure and emergency and no one cared they just said they would check them out and never did. so anyways yeah i see people at my school wearing their shirts all the time and its not cool anymore. i use to see maybe a random person like that didnt go to my school and i was like hey you know who paramore is? and they were like YEAH! and it was cool then...now people make fun of me and are like eww paramore they suck or oooooh omgzzzz hayley!!!!!!!!!!! red hair i love it i want to dye my hair orange and its just like :/

ah yes another 06 fan!! :D good to see some and actually talk about these things. i did the exact same thing with a t-shirt. its so funny, three years ago i had to do a spanish project and it was about famous people and like people we admired and i had to give hints..i was like she has red hair, sings, in a band, etc..and no one knew and i was like paramore and they were like uhhh. haha and so i was like nvm. and i remember when i used to wear the first pmore shirt i got at their concert and it was signed and i was like yeah im cool and people were like whats your shirt say..and i was like paramore check them out. their singles are pressure and emergency and no one cared they just said they would check them out and never did. so anyways yeah i see people at my school wearing their shirts all the time and its not cool anymore. i use to see maybe a random person like that didnt go to my school and i was like hey you know who paramore is? and they were like YEAH! and it was cool then...now people make fun of me and are like eww paramore they suck or oooooh omgzzzz hayley!!!!!!!!!!! red hair i love it i want to dye my hair orange and its just like :/

I know, I can never express anything about them because at this point in time, they are the band to "hate" on and all of that. But I remember my freshman, sophmore and junior year (im a senior now) my locker at school was covered with Paramore stuff, like pictures and tickets and all of that good stuff and finally last year, kids would walk by and look at the locker when it was open and make snickering remarks, calling Hayley and whore and stuff, so this year I decided not to do it because I was sick of listening to that garbage.

I have seen them so many times and my best friend now became my best friend because we both went to so many paramore shows and just starting hanging out cuz we kept running into eachother at shows; so it's good to have someone who likes them as "hardcore" or whatever you want to call it as you because then you don't feel like such a loser. hahah

And I'm a readhead, and people automatically assume my hair is red and that I dyed it to be like Hayley, which is obviously false and ridiculous. I dont get who would dye their hair because she has it red. haha.

^ haha i agree with everything you just said and its a shame kids have to be so lame! and im always running into the same people at shows and i have become friends with them. its sweet because i live in a smaller town so not many people around here know of or like the same bands i do

oh and i love that video of josh. i wish he would have kept the screams in the LTFB alternate ending. i think it makes it so much more insane and crazier. i love this boy :)

^ haha i agree with everything you just said and its a shame kids have to be so lame! and im always running into the same people at shows and i have become friends with them. its sweet because i live in a smaller town so not many people around here know of or like the same bands i do

oh and i love that video of josh. i wish he would have kept the screams in the LTFB alternate ending. i think it makes it so much more insane and crazier. i love this boy :)

how did you hear the let the flames begin alternate ending?? and where?

• 2 weeks later...
ya but sumtimes he gets crazy......i think jeremy is the most energetic out the band cuz everytime i look at him when they are doing a live show he is either head banging...jumping ...getting the crowd into it...or dancing~~:)

Jeremy used ot be the most active.

He used to dance and stuff, and fling hs bass around cos he played with his fingers.

I remeber first watching live vids and just being like "woah the energy!!!"

But now they bore me :(

And it sucks, cos i missed them in the UK befor they got huge, and I only got to see them after RIOT! came out :(

It's actually good to see that when he wants he can still go all crazy on stage :P

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=HFKB5Kd4ZpM (towards the end)

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!

Seriously, if he could play with that passion every show, I swear I would never complain again.

And it also reminded me that Let The Flames Begin is a very good song lol

• 2 months later...
It's actually good to see that when he wants he can still go all crazy on stage :P

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=HFKB5Kd4ZpM (towards the end)

Is that Josh ? :uhh:

Duh, I didn't even noticed Hayley in that vid ! =D

Fucking amazing, haha !

He should act like that at every shows.

• 7 months later...