Boring now??

the1

I have to listen to albums in track order if I'm just listening to the one album. For a lot of albums, a great deal of thought it put into the tracklisting and some albums just wouldn't be the same if they werent ordered the way they were.

And Sam, awwww at your sig:):hug:

I have to listen to albums in track order if I'm just listening to the one album. For a lot of albums, a great deal of thought it put into the tracklisting and some albums just wouldn't be the same if they werent ordered the way they were.

And Sam, awwww at your sig:):hug:

i agree. thats why i use shuffle-albums. now thats the best.

Just out of interest, has anyone noticed how tame Josh seems to be live now? Same with Jeremy. They just don't seem to be into it recently. When I watch vids from 06 and earlier they are so energetic, with head banging and jumping and stuff, but now tbh they are so boring to watch, as though the energy they have has just completely depelted. Taylor is more energetic!!

Don;t boher flaming because it won't help, but if you disagree do say!

tbh I have noticed this very much so. Most old videos with josh and jeremy were pretty epic but now they look a bit tired. Maybe they just had a bad day or they've got something on their minds? idk. Taylor does seem more energetic. But I don't really think we'd be able to know the reasons for their lack of energy unless we took a trip into their minds or spent a day in their shoes ya know? I don't know if I made sense but that's just my opinion :)

For fucks sake, MCR toured basically from 2006 straight till 2008, and all of them, Frank especially, were active on stage.

Paramore don't have it hard at all compared to alot of bands who don't get any mainstream exposure until MUCH late on in their career, and I'm talking about bands that are a hell of alot more talented.

Basically, it pisses me off. When i went to see them, I paid for a show and only half of the band gave it. NFG far outshone them, and it's a shame because Hayley Zac and Taylor really do seem into it!

I haven't watched a new live video in a while now because simply put there's no point. They don't even perform the AWKIF stuff in the right tuning anymore. Why would I wanna watch a boring live video? They just aren't exciting, and it disspaoints me that I couldn't see them when they were.

To tell you the truth, I agree now that I think about it.

BUT, I also agree with Ross about the bands you mentioned having more albums to select songs from. They can basically mix it up and chose from their variety of albums when paramore have a short selection to chose from.

yea whats the disease Frank from mcr has again. i know its like one of the worst things a guy in a band should have.

and he still buts on such a great show i love him. now that man has heart on stage.

um....he had a really bad case of the flu (he was at a show and he was so sick that he played 1/2 the set sitting down and laying down on the stage because he was so drained. The other half of the set he did not take part in), then, when he had something go on with his tooth something happened with his nasal and he had to fly back to the US to get it all checked out and operated i believe, and before TBP he had mono during the 3 cheers era, also he had some personal family problems that he had to tend to so he left tour for that also.

wait! now that I think of it, I remember that Josh did say he was a bit of a serious person. He's starting to remind me of Mikey Way about how he performs onstage. Mikey is a very quite guy and isn't as energetic as Frank, Gerard, Bob, or Ray but he does love to perform. So maybe it's just his personality. Everyone's different :)

in dublin i was right infront of josh

and i do have to say he was reeeeeeeeally serious and still

i only saw hin smile once too, and that was when hayley talked to him

but i think he just takes it all seriously

and i guess it pays off,

cuz hes amazing at what he does

But like I said, bands play the same songs over alot of the time, but it doesn't get away from the fact that Josh is now a boring live performer when he used to be a good one.

Compare this:

To this:

none of them are as energetic there tbh

lol

but still

they've been playing some of those songs for yeeeears

it must be hard to make them seem brand new every time