Boring now??

the1

he isnt always boring, he's just shy. like in 2006 he wasn't outgoing at first, but then he was laughing and cracking jokes, because we were all hanging out and people finally got him to break out of his shell and be comfortable around us. part of it is just because he's getting more mature.in a interview a while back he said something like "people think im mean or rude, but i'm not. i'm just a shy person." don't worry yourselves to much, if he didn't like what he was doing i'm sure he wouldn't be in the band right now.

I wouldnt say he is boring... he is shy...and that is what i like about him so much... he seams like really responsible person who take what he does seriouslly and he is dedicated to it 100%... and about him smileing i have divided opinion ...one part of me wants him to smile all the time and the other just ocassionaly becouse when i see a pic of him smileing it just makes my day it wouldnt be that fun if he had a smile on his face all the time....

Well, he's said so himself he's pretty serious and shy, so that's just him. Maybe if you get to know him and get him to open up he'll be a nice person.

I guess he's just like that. :P Like Taylor just posted up there, Josh has said "people think im mean or rude, but i'm not. i'm just a shy person."

Josh <3

he isnt always boring, he's just shy. like in 2006 he wasn't outgoing at first, but then he was laughing and cracking jokes, because we were all hanging out and people finally got him to break out of his shell and be comfortable around us. part of it is just because he's getting more mature.in a interview a while back he said something like "people think im mean or rude, but i'm not. i'm just a shy person." don't worry yourselves to much, if he didn't like what he was doing i'm sure he wouldn't be in the band right now.

Maybe with everything that's "happened" in the band, it's that situation all over again. As if he's in a new band so to speak, and needs to feel more comfortable again before he'll come out of his shell and be "happier in public"? Although I'd get bored of smiling for photos constantly too.

• 2 weeks later...

To further push my point, I could say that their religion is what helps keem them grounded and - as we all know - help them make good music! LTFB HEM HEM

It's ignorant to say otherwise, and it doesn't matter whether you're atheist or not....

After all, it's the religious songs by Paramore that stand out. What would RIOT! be without Let the Flames Begin? Without that song live, it wouldn't be as much of a show. And what about the impact of the "Oh, Father" outro, which is a direct message to God? These songs are truly powerful and emotional BECAUSE of this reason, which is what makes these songs better. My Heart? No explanation.

Furthermore, I see that Turn it Off is liked by a lot of people. That's the religious song of this album.

So if you're gonna say it's a 'problem' then you need to....gtfo. :P

Oh, and don't turn this into a anti-religious thread. I was trying to talk about the musical aspect of it.

Sorry I seem so defensive. It's not really because I'm a Christian, it's because when I read that post, I thought of all the songs that Paramore have made regarding their faith, and how they're the stronger songs in general.

ONE MORE THING - Hayley is really Christian, and she's really fun and outgoing....:P So there. XD

Sorry if I took that post too seriously, I apologise.

I've certainly noticed watching old youtube videos of the band compared to now and he seems a lot more restrained.

So how many of your musicians have rocked out and I mean, rocked out?

Ages ago, well over 12 months ago now at school me and 2 mates did a 2 and a half hour playing session for anyone that wanted to come in and watch, us playing various covers of Iron Maiden songs and various other rock/metal songs and jamming out.

By the end of it my t shirt was totally soaked in sweat to the point where I would wring it and it would be dripping and I was completely exhausted from having to make sure I was being constantly entertaining, whether that involved headbanging furiously, jumping around or whatever.

So yeah, it's actually pretty physical stuff and it's no surprise many rock/metal musicians have back/neck injuries and what not from having to do this stuff 150+ times a year for many years during gigs.

So it's really not all that good for you to constantly go wild at every gig, so I can emphasize with Josh becoming more restrained over time, since if he stills wants to be performing in his older years he's gotta start taking care of his physical health now and not go overboard.

• 1 month later...
Every time somebody says Josh is shy now, I watch this video and it just trumps his shyness. I love it so much. You can tell he's having fun. :)

Just look at those cartwheels!

Makes me smile every time. Haha.

1. Hayley looks hawt in a tutu

2. Zacs Zmas tree is amazing.:rotfl:

3. Josh is much better at cartwheels than I.