If the members of Paramore still looking for guitarist

I say why not post here and I'm pretty sure he has figured out it's a fansite by now as he's made over 500 posts and been a member since May 2006 haha

I'm not sure if they still come on here though...they did, but that was pre-Riot, even then they probably barely had enough time, just enough to read a spammer posting stuff about Hayley having vampire babies...good times

I'm available! 23yr old seasoned guitarist with lots of recording knowledge, heres a compilation of rough originals.

http://boomp3.com/listen/c0njy0uqg_4/unknown-artist-compilation

©2008 All works, no use without consent

Even if they were looking for a guitarist, why would they look on here for one?

And lol at you copyrighting something that no one would want to steal.

Whats ironic is I get an average of 10 emails a day of people asking me for my Paramore instrumental covers but if people are gonna be assholes then whatever ill stop posting them. Half the people on this board have probably used my instrumental covers off youtube and dont even realize that im the guy they got them from...

Jeez guys, jump down his throat.

i know for real. i was about to say the same thing. he's been a member here longer than half of you guys that are posting shiz about him. he obviously knows its a fan site so leave him alone. there's no need to be rude to someone. it'd be different if he was a new member who only made that one post, like some people come on here and do.

Just chill it a wee bit guys, Dont want any arguments/abuse starting over this, There's no need for sarcastic comments, Something that happens way too often on here in my opinion,

But as others have stated Paramore arn't looking for a guitarest just now, It appears Taylor may become an official member with the release of the third album but we'll wait and see.

I just think that you'd have to be extremely naive to believe there was even a reason for posting this. Paramore isn't going to find some random person on a fansite and be like "hey dude, you should be in our band". I know I sounded like an asshole. I am.

You would be surprised, did you know that how the new lead singer of the classic rock band Boston was recruited?