The Highlight of Your Day Thread!

waketheearth

this is gunna be long

hahaha

But today was a good Russ day! (I think Vic and Katie are the only ones who know who I'm talking about)

I saw him and his friend JP walking the same way I was so I took a shortcut so I would be in front of them and I pretended I didn't know they were behind me. And I was seriously like 3 feet away from them. Haha. And I feel a kick in my backpack and I turn around and Russ is coming down from like those jumping flying ninja kick things and his beanie is like flying off and he's laughing hella hard. And he was like "I just fucked you up so hard my beanie flew off!" and he picked it up and smiled like hella big and started cracking up. I wanted to be like YOURESOCUTE, but I obviously didn't. Aha. And then I walked with them a little and JP invited me to his bands show. But anyways, after school I saw him at his locker so I came up behind him to smack his back to get back at him but then at the last minute i decided i didnt wanna hit him because thats like "manly" or whatever, so my hand was on his back for like 2 seconds. AHAHAH it was like a back touch-hold-my-hand-there for 2 seconds and walk away. i was like OMFG WHATS WRONG WITH ME. Hahahahahahahahhahahahha.