Politics

lilley_1

^ru talking to me? cuz i do post quite a bit in all the other threads. k thanks.

I wasn't talking about you. haha i like you. i was talking about that dude.

Yeah me too. Its not just in this thread though. Its all over the boards. Some of them dont even like Paramore.

i've noticed that alot latley. :/

You are stupid, im sorry it has come to insults but reason doesn't work on you apparently. How much more clearly do I need to explain things? Some of the most idiotic comments are coming out of this thread. Its disgusting. Don't just keep saying the same stupid shit when you have something intelligent to say we can talk.

I don't see why it's stupid to have your own opinion. No one is calling YOU stupid for having YOUR opinion. Just because you don't agree, people are unintelligent?

Yes I have reasons, I have explained why I believe he will make a good president in my previous posts. Not only do I agree with him on most major issues but beyond that his ability to create a sense of unity not just in this country but the world. The rest of the world is proud of America at the moment, that says something. For the first time in 8 years I feel like I wont be shaking my head in disgust as I listen to Bush speak a bunch of nonsense.