Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

okay so today some girl had the same john ohh shirt on as me.

then some kid asked me if it was john oh and i was like yeah... and then he turned around to my friend tori and said the maine isnt even that good. i really wanted to be like i know they arent amazing.

then later i wa moving a desk to the other side of the class room and apparently it was his so i said oh sorry...but because he is a d-bag and his girlfriend rules his life he just looked at me and didnt even acknowlege i said sorry.

wtf dude. wtf.

those heidi and spencer the hills people just got married. gah they drive me fucking insane.they seem to have no morals, will do anything for money, and are just plain out shallow and stupid. wait the whole entire hills cast drives me insane!

"im famous, and rich and cause a crap load of drama, thats why im famous"

ugh. just.. seriously. i hate talentless "celeberties"

10 years they'll be working at mcdonalds.

sorry but i just read a headline for them getting married somewhere. there ridiculous.

those heidi and spencer the hills people just got married. gah they drive me fucking insane.they seem to have no morals, will do anything for money, and are just plain out shallow and stupid. wait the whole entire hills cast drives me insane!

"im famous, and rich and cause a crap load of drama, thats why im famous"

ugh. just.. seriously. i hate talentless "celeberties"

10 years they'll be working at mcdonalds.

sorry but i just read a headline for them getting married somewhere. there ridiculous.

OMG! YOU'RE JOKING AREN'T YOU? seriously i hate spencer and heidi so much.

i'm annoyed cos Twilight was supposed to be back at my local library on October 10th but the person who has it hasn't returned it yet!

i feel lonely =l

ive got no true friends, we've just lost touch & none of them give a shit anymore, i must be the only 17 year old who hardly ever sees her friends.

its been 4 months since i saw any of them

& i miss them. but they havent contacted me so i dont want to feel like im bothering them by callling or something

i wish i had just one friend who i could tell everything to, and would be there for me, i don't have anyone like that.

i feel lonely =l

ive got no true friends, we've just lost touch & none of them give a shit anymore, i must be the only 17 year old who hardly ever sees her friends.

its been 4 months since i saw any of them

& i miss them. but they havent contacted me so i dont want to feel like im bothering them by callling or something

i wish i had just one friend who i could tell everything to, and would be there for me, i don't have anyone like that.

I feel that way too, but I'm 14 so it's a bit different as I could always meet some nice new people in college..

It sucks they haven't been in touch, it proves how good friends they were huh? Not up to much, you need to try and get past them and meet new people, nothing over the top and desperate just try and talk to new people, those friends might even get in touch one day, which will be great, but don't just go out because they have no one else, don't let them use you.

That was possibly the worst advice ever but I try. :hug:

the internet's not fair in a way, cause you grow to care about someone, and become friendly with them, but you cant really do much for them cause you dont know them face to face,

it frustrates me, cause i have actually grown to care, just from talking to you :hug:

yeah exactlyy i know, and when i want to talk to someone about something i know you'd probably care more than anyone else.

its nice in a way to have someone like that, but ive grown to care too & theres only so much you can do for someone through the net :hug: