Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

yeah, i had a panic attack last night cos of some stuff that happened over the weekend,

but i think if i'd been taking them i might not have.

i cry alot more when i don't take them, just a couple of nights forgetting to take them.

ah thats good :)

im on a waiting list for counselling,

im not really wanting to go though, i can't imagine the thought of sitting telling someone all my bad feelings..

and you can too :hug:

i didnt like going to the therapist at first.

actually, i despised it.

didnt wanna open up to them at all. [i had 3 in about 2 years. lmao]

but when i finally decided to talk,

i got helped alot faster,

and i realized that i did actually feel better.

just do it. :]

A day of idiotic women.

So Gemma was actually in work today =0 but brought her "sick" (note the speech marks) daughter in with her. Now, who brings their 8 year old daughter to work with them? Anyway, we had an argument which although I'm ranting about it now, I thought I handled myself well ;-) But the rant now is more about the fact that her daughter was there so I didn't go into full-on-cursing mode like I wanted to, and the fact that we argued right in front of a Board Member :lol: Moral of the story was she was saying I lied, when in fact I hadn't and she was bullshitting again, and she'd been nosy and looked at stuff she shouldn't have on Claire's desk, and had she not been a nosy cunt then the argument wouldn't have happened.

And there was a trainee woman cashier at the bank who took forever to take the money. Admittedly there were about six different bags of money, but then she starts changing the dates I wrote in the paying in book, taking even longer and adding to the queue behind me. The only reason she changed the dates was cause they weren't today's date. After pointing out that she'd stamped the book with today's date anyway, and the fact that she was changing things that would mess our records up, she quickly finished. :roll:

And it rained too :nono:

Aside from all this, a fantastic day.... :shifty:

Although "day of idiotic women" doesn't fully apply, the woman in Tesco actually served me rather than saying "use the machine" so 2 out of 3 idiotic women it is 8-)

I'm just randomly babbling now aren't I?