Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

No, I've managed through it before...I'm just on plenty of Robitussen and Beechams powder. :P

Good idea anyway to avoid the doctors.

Chicken soup and Orange Juice does the trick (or it did for me) ;-) And before you ask, no don't mix the two together :nono:

Good idea anyway to avoid the doctors.

Chicken soup and Orange Juice does the trick (or it did for me) ;-) And before you ask, no don't mix the two together :nono:

Well, the last time I went to the doctor he didn't help much. :twisted:

And yes, I've had plenty of chicken soup as well...it just sucks that I have another interview tomorrow. :nono:

Well, the last time I went to the doctor he didn't help much. :twisted:

And yes, I've had plenty of chicken soup as well...it just sucks that I have another interview tomorrow. :nono:

On the plus side if they don't give you the job you can be safe in the knowledge that you probably gave them your germs and the deadly man-flu~! :P:cool:

On the plus side if they don't give you the job you can be safe in the knowledge that you probably gave them your germs and the deadly man-flu~! :P:cool:

Oh yes, what a comforting thought. :twisted:

But this isn't as bad as that spell I had back in March '06. :nono:

I fucked up at my French exam.

Oh crap, I take mine soon =[ Ah, if it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. I screwed up my whole English exam. I skipped a whole section by accident, which resulted in me getting a C- when I knew everything on the test...The result is now I no longer have an A for the final grade, but an 89.1%--B+. I needed an A :(

Oh crap, I take mine soon =[ Ah, if it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. I screwed up my whole English exam. I skipped a whole section by accident, which resulted in me getting a C- when I knew everything on the test...The result is now I no longer have an A for the final grade, but an 89.1%--B+. I needed an A :(

That sucks ...

Why did you needed an A ?

Because I had an A all year and my Mom expected me to keep it. I expected myself to keep it as well because English and French are my two greatest subjects, meaning those are the two classes I HAVE to keep As in.

Aw, well, 89% is very close to A, so it's okay. :)

Brother decided he would try to push me over while he was drunk. For one I'm much bigger than him, Hes like 5 feet and I'm about 6. He's got some muscles but theres a limit..Even for him. So when he tried to "spear" me I had both my hands together and basically palm pushed the back of his head down...So that I could basically let him fall flat on the floor...I didn't know the wall was so close behind me so we stopped and I ended up making him hit my knee with his face on the way down.

The guy still got up after a bit.

Edit:

So after he goes downstairs for 5 minutes...He comes running up yelling at me "Destroy me!!!"

So after awhile of being pushed by his fists pretty hard...I push him..Luckily he landed on the couch seat thing, So I immediately then held him by wrapping my arm around his neck...Not to choke him out or anything...But I squeezed a little hard for a few seconds to kind of stun him. Then I just held him there and his gf talked some sense into him.

So then after we let him go he gets up comes again right in my face (At this time I feel guilty for even pushing him and everything) and slaps me at least 5 times. Yelling at me "Choke me OUT!!!"

Now hes upstairs exploring the rooms doing who knows what.

And I'm here only to think what could happen next.

MY BROTHER IS CRAAAZY :P

i wish people wouldnt saw "i love you" to someone just when you like them. even when you really really really like them. only if you feel its love. it makes you look bad when you change of boy/girlfriends in 3 months and tell them you love them, its just not right. it doesnt have that beautifulness to it later on....

hm.. yeah i dont know either :nono: