Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

ok im stuck already haha. whats a mass storage device, and how to i connect it as one? xD

uft, i dont really know my way around samsungs tbh! if you have a browse through your phones menus, id be suprised if there was a 'usb connection settings' title or something to that effect. now that i think about it, i reckon the mass storage option works if you have a memory card in your phone...

however, youre only wanting to put music ON your phone, yeah?

if you go to your 'my computer' gubbins on your pc, is the phone showing up as connected there? sometimes your pc can recognise a device even if the software to go with said device does not.

if it is showing up as connected there, you should be able to just drag-and-drop/paste music files into it.

My best friend just called me crying.

Turns out, her aunt told her to "fuck off and stop mocking" her cause she was trying to relate to what her aunt was saying. She was like "I'm not mocking you!" and her aunt kept saying rude shit to her.

Seriously, Sarah isn't like that. SHe would disrespect someone in that way. It takes a lot to get her so angry that she'll mock someone. And it takes a lot for her to cry.

Now I'm just pissed off.

uft, i dont really know my way around samsungs tbh! if you have a browse through your phones menus, id be suprised if there was a 'usb connection settings' title or something to that effect. now that i think about it, i reckon the mass storage option works if you have a memory card in your phone...

however, youre only wanting to put music ON your phone, yeah?

if you go to your 'my computer' gubbins on your pc, is the phone showing up as connected there? sometimes your pc can recognise a device even if the software to go with said device does not.

if it is showing up as connected there, you should be able to just drag-and-drop/paste music files into it.

hmm i don't have a memory card. but my mum has the same phone and she put music on hers without one.

when i connect my phone is doesn't come up in my computer =l

I'll try with my mums programme on her computer :)

EVERYONE FOUND OUT!

i was careful - only told my best friends from back home

clearly, i cant trust even my best friends

everyone in this small, narrow minded town i came from knows

i came home for christmas [i moved to dublin city] - and when i was out in town on christmas night EVERYONE was looking at me with strange looks. i was a paranoid wreck!

girls i went to school with wouldnt hug me back when i wished them a Merry Christmas

others we're coming up and saying "i still love you anyway" with out even mentioning anything else

but they think im gay. not bi. gay.

not that it bothers me - but no1 even asked me about it, or let me explain.

the wrong person found out and it spread like wildfire.

and a girl i used to be best friends with even told my sister, who told my other sister.

WORST. CHRISTMAS. DAY. EVER.

New people always think I'm so cool as they get used to me. After a week they block and delete me or whatever.

I'd say I don't care, it's the internet... But I always get attatched thinking I have a chance of making a great friend.

Whatever.

:hug:

I want to be.

My first rant:

Subject: The Media

I hate the way the blow everything out of proportion. X factor no one cares, ban it from our screens so, the news can be full of actual news.. Lewis Hamilton winning the F1 title, saying he is the first black title holder. He is brown, His mum was white. Therefore not the first black F1 title holder. Brand + Ross, situation, 4 complaints on the day because of the media 40,000 in a week. I'll get some heat for this, Madeline McCan, Ok but reports every day for half a year is not needed. It doesn't take a room full of MIT Graduates, to figure out she was either one, killed within a week or at the bottom of the Portuguese sea.

Ok, now I'm calming down, I may have offended some, so please take my apologies.

I mean I trust you but you shouldn't say things like that. You never know who wants to be your friend. And if you control their feelings, they probably won't be your friends.

What do you mean control their feelings?

I never do such thing. :neutral:

I've just noticed many, many, many times I like people way more than they like me, as if they're only talking to me because they're bored but whatever.

What do you mean control their feelings?

I never do such thing. :neutral:

I've just noticed many, many, many times I like people way more than they like me, as if they're only talking to me because they're bored but whatever.

I mean you say things about yourself what somebody doesn't like.

And how do you know? Did they tell you that they only talked to you because they were bored? Then those people are retards in my opinion.