Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

God damnit. The license company was here. That will say Danish Radio. We have to pay licens if we have a TV. I hadn't registered for it and now I was busted, so they signed me up to pay licens for the coming time.

It's about 200 $/120 £ a year for them to make crap programs and you have to pay them if you own a TV.

I'm thinking that I won't pay and say that I don't own a TV, I'm Amish so I don't need it.

my best friend has an eating disorder and her parents know. but now her dad is totally flipping out and sint even paying attention to the actual problem(s) that are beyond the ED, he's just a pissed off that she's being disrespectful to him by not eating when he tells her to and not talking to him. he's taken away ehr ceel phone, learners permit and now he's about to take her out of school!

she's honestly afraid of her dad know and scared to go home and she doesnt want to leave school. she'd go insane if she were homeschooled and she was sexually abused when she went to public school. she doesnt want to leave...she CANT leave

Just a wee rant.

Got up at twenty to 9 this morning, went on to Ticketmaster to book tickets to Paramore's Manchester and London shows. All the fucking standing are gone. In both. Wonderful. Aoife tells me to get Manchester seating. I get them. The realisation hits me that I've just paid good money to go to England to sit on my fucking arse and watch them from afar. Bollocks. I get Brighton standing. Aoife isn't that pushed. Even better. I'm just gonna put my head under water til the bubbles stop.

Just a wee rant.

Got up at twenty to 9 this morning, went on to Ticketmaster to book tickets to Paramore's Manchester and London shows. All the fucking standing are gone. In both. Wonderful. Aoife tells me to get Manchester seating. I get them. The realisation hits me that I've just paid good money to go to England to sit on my fucking arse and watch them from afar. Bollocks. I get Brighton standing. Aoife isn't that pushed. Even better. I'm just gonna put my head under water til the bubbles stop.

i know its maybe a bit late in the day, but im pretty sure glasgow still has some standing (use the link i just posted in the uk tour thread :)) if thats any good to you!

ah well, no youmeatsix for me tomorrow night. peeeeeved.

i know its maybe a bit late in the day, but im pretty sure glasgow still has some standing (use the link i just posted in the uk tour thread :)) if thats any good to you!

ah well, no youmeatsix for me tomorrow night. peeeeeved.

sinead says thanks for the advise

but the glasgow date is BEFORE our dublin date, and as we're going to manchester AFTER, we dont wanna have to fly over and back twice

so wer gonna try to sell our brighton tickets

preeeetty convinced i'm getting this whole swine flu business. it sucks. anyone know if it's like a gradual thing or just hits you ? because i have the majority of the symptoms but they're sort of, deal-able at the moment, so is it going to hit me worse like, tomorrow for example, if i actually have it ?

dude.

not cool.

hayfever tae the max today.

sinead says thanks for the advise

but the glasgow date is BEFORE our dublin date, and as we're going to manchester AFTER, we dont wanna have to fly over and back twice

so wer gonna try to sell our brighton tickets

aah i see, fair enough. youre welcome though!

and jorgi, i reckon i had swine flu (either that or some manky virus) about a month ago and it did kinda creep up on me, but it wasnt that bad overall. i just felt dead ill for a week.

preeeetty convinced i'm getting this whole swine flu business. it sucks. anyone know if it's like a gradual thing or just hits you ? because i have the majority of the symptoms but they're sort of, deal-able at the moment, so is it going to hit me worse like, tomorrow for example, if i actually have it ?

dude.

not cool.

It was gradual for me, if I did actually have it. First couple days were okay, the next couple were more hellish then it died off. Crap flu is crap.

My dad is a complete, utter dickhead. Treats me like I'm five years old. I hate it. :-x

The concert is in three days and that girl STILL hasn't organised it. I'm getting so close to just refusing her her ticket and going alone. I just have no way of getting there.

Why does everyone have to let me down?

It was gradual for me, if I did actually have it. First couple days were okay, the next couple were more hellish then it died off. Crap flu is crap.

Hmmn. I don't know then. I don't feel any worse today... but not any better either.

ALTHOUGH, i do feel worse now (in the evening) than i have done all day. Maybe it's like a photosynthesis stylee flu. that'd be strangely rad. cover me in solar panels to cure me.

Hmmn. I don't know then. I don't feel any worse today... but not any better either.

ALTHOUGH, i do feel worse now (in the evening) than i have done all day. Maybe it's like a photosynthesis stylee flu. that'd be strangely rad. cover me in solar panels to cure me.

yeah i felt worse in the evenings, especially when i went to bed. i thought i was gonna go on fire my fever was that bad, never felt anything like it.

^Careful, Lee, you're giving away your age ;-)

Anyway, woke up today and didn't feel like shit and as a result wasn't a grumpy bitch to my boyfriend for the first time in about a week - to which he responded by being a grumpy bitch ? huh. maybe i gave him swine flu. or happiness pisses him off. who knows !