Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

So today my mother stole my pillow while I was sleeping.

lmao My head was on it and she just yanks it, Being in sleep I could only feel such an annoyance but now that I've endured five minutes of wakefulness, I view it as humorous!

But anyway, I got charged awhile ago for robbery with violence, To be honest I didn't do shit. But the person that charged me thinks I was the one who stole his bike all along the black path behind the liquor store by means of force.

Not that's bullshit, Now I always have my mom on my back giving me counsel which is already known to everyone. At this point it's just a reminder. Thanks mom, Now you've made me grumpy.

My brother and his gf are pretty much raping me. Literally? No, But they pretty much took me from my best bud's house gave me about 3 beers which I will say gave me a buzz, And they decide to let everything they assume of me spill out and pretty much confront everything. This happened the last time I drank with them, What hassles. Or assholes.

So now my best bud, He's just gooooonezo man, He's all cracked out and it's only the 7th of the month, I'm broke and I owe people some money :P

I suck at life.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to read into his games. I'm not going to play so he can just forget it. I thought he was worth it but apparently he just wants to play mind games and that's all he's ever done. So I'm unimportant when he's got a girlfriend buuuut when they break up I'm important again? To hell with that. Watch me undo two years in two weeks, my friend. Just watch me. I'm not going to be pushed around by you anymore.

I don't want to see him this weekend. I really am dreading it. An unpredictable, ticking time bomb is he and there's hardly a way for me to avoid him. I think I can make it so he won't even know I'm there, and even if he does then hopefully he won't have the guts to set foot near me. He knows damn well what he did and just where he went wrong, so the ignorant act isn't going to hold up well for him whatsoever.

And also, is it too much to ask to simply be appreciated? Even a little bit? I'm running in place, in circles, and there's nothing I can do about it. If no one cares then why should I? Why should I even try anymore if it's all for nothing anyway? I just need something to show me that I'm not a blight to this world and a nobody.

I'm going to make something of myself after high school. Yes, I'll join the Marines. I'll gain the strength they never thought I had. I know it's not going to be easy for my Father was in the Marines for so long and I've heard stories. I've seen what goes on and remember the days clearly. But if I want to straighten myself up, make something out of my life, and stop myself from becoming a worthless piece in society, then this is what I must do. They don't support it, but I can't and won't live based off of what they do and don't want.

I'm a happy person, I swear, haha. I just have moments.