Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

The people in this house DRIVE ME FUCKING INSANE.

My sister is just a spoilt, attention-seeking, whore of a bitch. I hate her guts. She constantly puts me down, has a go and makes me look like an idiot. Who is she to tell me what to do in MY HOUSE? SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE HERE ANYMORE!!! I put that Paramore programme on and all she did was critisise them, yet, no doubt, she'll be their biggest fan when they bring out the next single. :-x

My parents have been home for 10 minutes and already my mam is having a go at me. She asked how I am, I said "Okay, but I've still got a sore throat." And she started yelling at me, as if I can help having a bad throat! Apparently I was fine yesterday, I wasn't, I told my nana I felt bad, but y'know, even if I was fine yesterday, it doesn't mean I can't be ill today. :nono:

She just came into the room and asked if I wanted a coffee. I said "Yeah." And she went "YOU COULD SAY PLEASE, WOULD IT HURT TO SAY PLEASE?"

For fuck's sake, these people drive me insane. I haven't even done anything. And whilst I've been at my nana's, my dad has been on the computer. I know because the resolution is all screwed up. He has a laptop, what business is it of his to use MY THINGS?

:-x:nono:

my math teacher pisses me off "kiersten i understand that you missed 4 days of class in this unit so you dont have to take the test friday, instead take it monday after school" like im magically supposed to get smarter over the weekend.

and im also supposed to make up a science test monday and go to my tennis game after school. and if i miss anyone of those im fucked.

Someone at school has started a rumour about me, which of course is totally untrue. Why would someone want to do that?! It's pathetic and immature. I wish people would just grow the hell up. I don't appreciate people talking fake gossip about me behind my back especially someone who I'm not particularly friends with. I haven't done anything to them, so why do they feel the need to start something?

ARGHHHH

“The outbreak of war in Europe in 1914 was due to an aggressive German foreign policy which had been waged since c.1900”. How far do you agree with this opinion ?

ah, but dear essay, the question really is; do i actually care ? well, no, i really, really don't.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagrrgrhgh.

Okay seriously, my brother's girlfriend just told me to do the dishes.. WHAT THE FUCK? Um, I'm pretty sure the last time I checked, you weren't my mother. She was like "Oh yeah, I just washed some, but left the rest for you" No. Just... No. You can s my d.

She has basically come into my house and taken it over. Before she brought her lap-top here, I had to ask to use MY OWN computer! I can't stand her anymore. I wish she would just LEAVE already!