Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

So after a day of working extra hours and such, This dick I meet outside as I have a smoke, Asks me for a smoke! So I go "Nah man, Don't got anymore-last one!" So he goes "give me a drag" and his lips are just like...ugh dark, not healthy and his teeth?! So I go "Nah man" so he waits....he waits...and he's still waiting. So I'm done I throw the butt away and he just runs for it and tries to squeeze in a few drags! He made me feel so pathetic so I gave him the rest. I only had half a deck.

5 bux a pack. I can afford ;)

i keep wishing my modern studies essay would do itself, even though it'll only take me like 20mins and all i have to basically do is copy out an essay from a similar question that ive already done in class. WHY WONT I JUST GET OFF MY ARSE AND DO IT?

:hug:

i loved modern studies haha! but the 20 marks a question thing kinda sucked, it was so repetitive. what level you doing?

i really like it aswell, im just a bit lazy with it at home! and im doing higher.

i did higher too, i got a B for it, the exam was really hard though, soo much writing, i think i did about 13 A4 pages

if you need help with essays & that I still have all my old ones :)

a guy from school told me he loved me today. WTF?!?!?!?!?! and arent girls supposed to be happy when a guy says that?????? and this is a serious kid! he wasnt being mean or sarcastic....im so sad,mad, pissed and AGHHHH!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!

im just a dreamer...i believe in love, but then i think about soemone loving me and i freak out and get pissed off because....well justu look at me! this guy is great, a really strong Christian and he knows nothing about me! im so fucked up? does he know that ive slept with a guy in his 30's?!?!?!!! that its a daily battle not to burn myself????

this kid doesnt even know me and he claims that he loves me! WTF????

i had a shit day. in music class today we had to play all the major scales and i knew them all perfectly.

guess what i epicly failed and embarassed my self to the whole class. my brain apparently turned off or something i couldnt play ANY of them right. seriously my teacher thinks im an idiot now he was like "okay do you even know what the notes are?!".i wanted stabb this guy and say no shit. he wouldnt stop being an ass and i was incredibly frusterated and he could give less of a shit. really i wanted to cry and like hide in a corner.

• Like 1

A few people i know have developed this habit of analysing alot of things i do, and attempting to make it an accurate assumption of my general behaviour - which i wouldn't mind, if they were right. But it's really stupid things like, "oh, when you fiddle with your bracelet, that means you're annoyed" when really, i just like to fiddle with my bracelet, it's very satisfying in a chain-link-y kind of way, and sure i might just-so-happen to be annoyed at the time, but just because i'm fiddling with my bracelet does not automatically make me annoyed. and like "oh you're so grumpy all the time because of whatever", like, no, i'm not grumpy all the time, i'm not even grumpy now, i'm just not smiling at you like a crazy maniac. like, really menial stuff you know.

i kinda hate being psycho-analysed or analysed in any way by any one, and then people assuming that what i do whilst they're attempting to analyse me is some crazy character flaw. it's only just started to happen, but would like it to stop, thanks !

A few people i know have developed this habit of analysing alot of things i do, and attempting to make it an accurate assumption of my general behaviour - which i wouldn't mind, if they were right. But it's really stupid things like, "oh, when you fiddle with your bracelet, that means you're annoyed" when really, i just like to fiddle with my bracelet, it's very satisfying in a chain-link-y kind of way, and sure i might just-so-happen to be annoyed at the time, but just because i'm fiddling with my bracelet does not automatically make me annoyed. and like "oh you're so grumpy all the time because of whatever", like, no, i'm not grumpy all the time, i'm not even grumpy now, i'm just not smiling at you like a crazy maniac. like, really menial stuff you know.

i kinda hate being psycho-analysed or analysed in any way by any one, and then people assuming that what i do whilst they're attempting to analyse me is some crazy character flaw. it's only just started to happen, but would like it to stop, thanks !

OMFG. I HAVE HAD THE SAME. EXACT. PROBLEM.

I COMPLETELY understand. A lot of my so called "FRIENDS" from high school were like that. They seem to think they know exactly how I react and they think they know everything about me. Even the people who don't talk to me. they're like "oh you must be sad becaues so and so... etc etc" It's like, dude, everyone is different and everyone thinks differently in every moment...You don't know anyone, you don't know yourself! GO AWAY.

I WANT TO HURT THEM.

"You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life" :shifty:

ohhhh and this guy in australia. he's had a grudge on me since 2005 because his best friend liked me.

he still didnt want to talk to me this year, even though i was nice to him on msn. he added two other people on facebook who he like, doesnt even really talk to. but he denied me. I was like wow you still dont like me and I've never actually DONE anything to you? What a cruel, evil, nasty human being he is. I would never treat anyone like that.

he said to me on msn he doesn't feel comfortable with me still. and he blocked me on msn.

wtf? Matt, I honestly wish someone would hurt you. And stop fucking commenting on Zac's stauses on Facebook it's bothering me. I wish he wasn't talking to you. He chose me over you at that point in time, and you hate me still when I've done nothing to you? IT'S BEEN FOUR FUCKING YEARS. GET OVER IT.

As you may know, I've been really sick since Friday night/Saturday morning. Last night was hell, just tossing and turning for constant hours... Going from boiling hot to freezing cold. Coughing all the time (which is agony due to my sore throat). I barely got any sleep, so I came downstairs ten minutes ago for a paracetamol and now I can barely move 'cause I'm aching all over. I HATE THIS. :nono: