Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

stupid ucas,

holla. holla. holla. URGH.

i have driven entirely too much this weekend, and although it was all jolly good roadtrip fun i am now knackered and never want to see another tarmac-ed inch of the M25 for as long as live. so tired, and to make matters worse the filming of my media coursework was meant to occur tomorrow afternoon - just got a text from the main "actor" telling me he's got to pull out because he's a "bit snowed under" with work and he "hopes he hasn't let me down". ...WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD ME YESTERDAY WHEN I COULD HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT, PRICK.

so unimpressed and im so tired and just :(

i cba going back to school tomorrow (or at all really), i havent done any art this week or my modern studies homework (but i probs will do it before i go to bed, if not a i have a free period in the morning for it!), im not tired (i shouldnt have snoozed til three today) and why do i always have this 'meh' feeling in the back of my head?!

(soz for all the brackets).

EDIT: and aw yeah my house key (with my school locker key on it) has gone awol. life is shite.

So my ex-boyfriend's Father seems to have this grudge against me. Today at rehearsals for an upcoming concert, I was standing outside because the building was crowded. His Father was staring at me and then started walking over to me as if he was going to say something. He stopped abruptly, turned around and went back inside when one of the other fathers started talking to me. And then I was sitting in my chair watching one of the performances and he came over and stood right in front of me. He kept on looking back at me and walking by me, wanting to say something but couldn't because I was around too many people.

So now, at the show, I have to watch out backstage because he goes back there and so does my ex-boyfriend--and so do I. I go back to prepare for the shows and always have. No one else goes back there but us really, with the occasional walking by of another person or two. But now I'm thinking I have to watch my back because both father and son seem to be ticking time bombs. And I don't want to tell anybody about this because I don't want a big stink to be raised over it.

I don't know what I'm going to do Saturday night, but that Father had better not come around me. I just need to stay around people.

And allow me to note that his countenance towards me was a very unpleasant one with underlying anger.