Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Now now have we really sunk so low in the name of comedy :P

My rant is that Paramore have chosen one of the worlds worse producers for their new album so it's going to sound arse. The songs might be there and structured/wrote well but it's just going to sound like shit because of him :(

i'm allergic to cats, and last night at work my manger gave me an ultamatum: get the kitten out of the kennel and give it to the person buyint it, or get fired. so i got the kitten.

less then 5 minutes later my eyes were completely bloodshot and swollen shut, my face was swollen, i was sneezing and coughing alot, and had a hard time breathing.

that sucks. wtf if you were allergic and you told him wouldn't it be some like saftety violation or something? What an ass

Now now have we really sunk so low in the name of comedy :P

My rant is that Paramore have chosen one of the worlds worse producers for their new album so it's going to sound arse. The songs might be there and structured/wrote well but it's just going to sound like shit because of him :(

Is he really that bad? I mean he produced decode and greenday stuff and they rock!

Is he really that bad? I mean he produced decode and greenday stuff and they rock!

You have just stated 2 reasons alone why I hate him. Greenday always sound like shit not just because of the poor vocals, musicianship and witting but because each song sounds too much alike they all sound like arse and it's a let down that Paramore will stoop so low as to work with him. I can't blame him for how shit decode is but I can blame him for everything sounding the same level and just being a mess

my knee got even worse since yesterday. its even more swollen. and it literally will barely bend. not just hurting, but like, it physically wont move.

and my dad wont let me go back to the orthopedic at all, says i had one surgery on it already so its fine.

plus, even if he did let me go, i'm leaving for disney at 5am on tuesday. i dont have time to go. =(