Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

if my fucking dad repeats himself one more time im gunna scream.

he cant even talk hes so drunk

and if he keeps callin the house every 5 seconds ill scream even louder

and my fuckin older sister.

if u dont like what im making for dinner make your own damn dinner

holy crap!

i always freakin cook dinner. everynight my mom works i do.

and this mornign i cleaned the dishes 3 times put them away 3 times cleaned my room took care of whatever my little sister needed

and my older sister is bitching saying i didnt do anything

i think i should just bring you over to scotland with me! haha :):hug:

if my fucking dad repeats himself one more time im gunna scream.

he cant even talk hes so drunk

and if he keeps callin the house every 5 seconds ill scream even louder

and my fuckin older sister.

if u dont like what im making for dinner make your own damn dinner

holy crap!

i always freakin cook dinner. everynight my mom works i do.

and this mornign i cleaned the dishes 3 times put them away 3 times cleaned my room took care of whatever my little sister needed

and my older sister is bitching saying i didnt do anything

Jeez, that's not handy.

Don't really know what to say in these situations, but hang on in there; Things will get better. They always seem to in the end.

Makes me grateful that despite the fact they drive me crazy, my family are brilliant to me.

OH MY GOD NATALIE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE???? I'm SO pissed taht you decided to wait until today to tell me that you quit the studio. And i just love how you chose to tell me this right before school started so i had to hold back tears because i'm so sad/mad/ pissed out of my mind that we're not dancing together anymore... we've danced together since we were 4 for gods sake you could've called instead of dropping the bomb on me. You told all of our other friends, and miss g and cassie but you didn't tell the one person out of that group it effects the most, me. Thanks for being so shitty

I hate my fucking History teacher, I wouldn't mind if she treated everyone the way she treated me, admittedly I may have slightly done some stuff, but I swear she chops and changes SO much. I'm dreading tomorrow after shouting at her for 10 minutes, I really should learn that she's the teacher (albeit not a very good one) and I'm the student

Look, I really am not used to the American way of teaching mathematics.

I'm failing algebra II. I really don't get any of this stuff.

In year 10 in England, I was using the GCSE Higher PLUS book. I was in the 2nd top set.

Now here, everything sucks. :( I don't want to fail math....it isn't fair...I just don't understand all this shit...I never learned this in the UK, it really is hard.

Here I have to get my Dad to DO the homework because I just don't have time. I have two AP classes, which require a lot of studying and reading.....I have 3 AP exams in May: English Lit & Comp, US Government & Politics, and Macroeconomics.

Fuck everything. I just NEED to get a 4 on each of those so that I can gain college credits. The university I'm going to....well...it doesn't accept 3's.

:(

And I can't find many scholarships that I can do, either....

Oh, and I finished, like, 3/4 of my poetry project for AP english, and my teacher gave me half-credit. I got a fucking D on it when I should have gotten at LEAST a C+

This isn't fucking fair.

I'm talking to my academic co-ordinator/counsellor in an hour....hopefully get everything sorted out.

See thing is I have badminton after school too, so now I have to like, skip practice at least once a week or something....to catch up with my fucking MATHEMATICS. My teacher is really unhelpful and not sympathetic. She definitely does not know I'm not used to this yankee system of teaching math...

[QUOTE]Look, I really am not used to the American way of teaching mathematics.

I'm failing algebra II. I really don't get any of this stuff.

In year 10 in England, I was using the GCSE Higher PLUS book. I was in the 2nd top set.

Now here, everything sucks. I don't want to fail math....it isn't fair...I just don't understand all this shit...I never learned this in the UK, it really is hard.

Here I have to get my Dad to DO the homework because I just don't have time. I have two AP classes, which require a lot of studying and reading.....I have 3 AP exams in May: English Lit & Comp, US Government & Politics, and Macroeconomics.

Fuck everything. I just NEED to get a 4 on each of those so that I can gain college credits. The university I'm going to....well...it doesn't accept 3's.

And I can't find many scholarships that I can do, either....

Oh, and I finished, like, 3/4 of my poetry project for AP english, and my teacher gave me half-credit. I got a fucking D on it when I should have gotten at LEAST a C+

This isn't fucking fair.

I'm talking to my academic co-ordinator/counsellor in an hour....hopefully get everything sorted out.

See thing is I have badminton after school too, so now I have to like, skip practice at least once a week or something....to catch up with my fucking MATHEMATICS. My teacher is really unhelpful and not sympathetic. She definitely does not know I'm not used to this yankee system of teaching math...

dude that sucks so much i'm terrible at math and i've lived in the U.S. my whole life. I can't imagine just jumping in and trying to learn all the crap we have to know.