Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Just fed up with being unwell, hating my job at the moment and my day got worse as I could not find the paper part of my provisional drvinig licence - resulting in tearing the room apart trying to find it. And it lead to an argument with mum and with me feeling a lot worse. Life is such a pain at the moment!

i've strained my hamstring. now it's not so bad in general terms, but its one of those really annoying injuries where it's completely fine until you stand or shift your weight in a certain way and the whole of my thigh and knee go RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. goddamn.

Why am I so pissed off? I shouldn't be. :nono: She didn't even tell me anything bad. She isn't talking at all. And it's okay. We can talk every day but...I don't know. I just want her to talk about anything. It doesn't matter about what, just keep talking.

And fck, I just can't talk about anything... I am so retard I know, don't tell me.

im just pissed off and frustrated.

i cant seem to play tennis, like my arm is refusing to work right or something.

i cant seem to write a single song or do anything creative for that matter.

my 16 bday is in 3 weeks, same day as the first day of school

my school is gay.

I HATE the kids in my neighbourhood! My sister and I went upstairs to talk to my mom, and all of a sudden, the these kids my sister calls "friends" were in our place because the door was open. And as soon as they heard me coming down the stairs, they ran outside and acted like they were waiting for Heidi. God, I wish they'd die... well, that's too harsh... or maybe just go away.

i have no powercord formy laptop (which is why i havnt really been on) and i went to three stores and none of them have it.

i better be able to get it off of the dell website. grrrrr

I had the LONGEST day ever at the water park where I lifeugard yesterday. [Just posted this on Tumblr]

- We found a dead bird that someone tied to the filter in the lazy river.

- Kids decided to through plastic spoons and forks at people in one of the kiddy areas.

- There was a rescue in the lazy river.

- All the guests that came into the lazy river were annoying and obnoxious.

- There was a 17 year old boy dressed as Batman running around the park with his friends who all yelled “YEAH LIFEGUARD!” every time they passed one of us.

We had 900 people all together in groups come in the park.

- Something went wrong with one of the body slides.

- At the end of the day, JUST as I was about to go inside, a girl came up to me with the bloodiest nose I’ve ever seen.

- And last but DEFINITELY not least, a house blew up not far from the park. The explosion shook the park, and the smell of sulfur traveled over us. It smelled so bad that I felt sick. Ash was actually falling on one of the slides. 2 of our lifeguards actually went to the house and helped pull out the construction worker trapped inside. He came out injured, but alive.

CRAZY DAY

I went back to work and it proved to be stupid.

I was not well enough and felt totally awful, then I went home feeling sick.

Not nice. I should have not even gone.

And to top it all, my supervisor did nothing but bitch about my long hair.

And personally he kinda berated me for being a whimp.

That same girl I've been having problems with since last week is such a pain in my ass.

She thinks she can;

-tell me who I can be friends with

-designate who's house I can go to

-tell me that I can't change my mind because it makes me a backstabber.

She got mad at me for...deciding to go to a different person's sweet 16 party instead of her house, saying I was bringing another person to Warped with us because he wanted to go but his mom couldn't bring him, & then got mad because I told my mom what was going on. I've apologized (why, I don't know. She doesn't deserve it) & she won't accept it so now she's resorted to ignoring me & turning some of my best friends against me. She's such a bitch. She's being really immature if you ask me & since she's older than me I find that really sad.

TBS were due to play in Camden Barfly, which is cool, 200 people venue, but seeing as the initial allocation sold out almost instantly I had to get them off ebay, grand total of £62.50. all good so far, but they've moved it to Heaven, which is 8 times the size of the barfly, they're still calling it intimate though, now I've gone onto ticketweb to check how much I would've had to pay for tickets, and I noticed that you have to be 16 if you're gonna get in without anybody over 16, then I notice that everybody will have to have holographic ID. So fuck that, I can't even be bothered to try and go, but now I'm £60 out of pocket and I've missed the chance to see TBS and Twin Atlantic by not just going to Cardiff in the first place :nono: