Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

just got a comment on one of my guitar covers which went like this:

"Awesome, I knew before clicking on there video, you were a HUGE Paramore fan, just by your hair style and colour. Try going deeper orange and add blonde you'll look nice then."

hahahahaha, "you'll look nice then". stoked. 'cause i look like a mess now. (true but still).

this isn't really a rant but i don't know where else to put it. but still. haha. funny.

i HATE being the third wheel all the time with her and her bf.

makes me feel like even more shit for being single since forever and a day.

and if she complains the whole time and doesnt want to go close to the stage for bands tomorrow im going to leave her and go with someone else.

Ugh.

I just experienced that whole 'third wheel' thing.

I was actually the seventh wheel.

And I felt terrible.

It was my sister, her boytoy, her friend, her friend's little brother, her boytoy's little sister, and her friend's brother's friend.

Yes, confusing.

But yeah.

We were at Six Flags and we saw a guy wearing a dolphin costume walking around. And we were all like "Let's take a picture!"

And they're all standing in front of the dolphin and I'm like "...Who's taking the picture?"

And they all say, in unison, "You are!"

So I'm thinking "Okay. We'll take turns. I'll get the next picture." So I take the freakin' picture and they walk away.

And from there, it just goes on. I'm always ignored, and in the back of them while waiting in line.

I ended up even sitting on a separate empty bench!

I felt like crap the whole time. And all they were all pretty much my age so I kept asking myself what the hell did I do wrong?

/rant

the guy who was the best man for my dad's wedding just left his wife.

his wife is now downstairs in my kitchen crying her eyes out, and i don't want to go in because i don't really know her and cannot deal with weeping adults.

but i'm really really hungry.

so, on my pay slip, my employment is stated as "waitress". but today i spent an hour and a half at work cleaning the top of a walk-in freezer. you know like the massive ones. literally the size of the side of the kitchen, with just enough space for me to lie flat on my belly and scrub at the grime and shit that had collected there for 2 years. GROSS.

and the top of a freezer is really fuckin hot.

and there was a massive spider.

and i hate spiders. especially massive ones.

I missed my trainbus home lastnight so I had to wait until today to go home. Then I looked at the schedule to see when my bus to Abbotsford meets up with the trainbus... It doesn't. So now I'm desperately trying to get someone to drive me home tonight from Mission because I haven't slept properly since Tuesday and I just wanna be home, alone, with no one around.

Sooo stresseddd