Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

this week has been lovely to say the least.

early this week, i came thiiissss close to losing my job. my manager had a bitch fit and said one more mistake, (even though i didnt make a mistake, he messed up the schedule) and i'm gone.

my boyfriend broke up with me saying all these things i did 'wrong', when none of it was true. i was gonna break up sunday when we hung out, in person, b/c i thought we were only friends. he did it over the freaking phone. and now it still hurts, even though i didnt think i liked him still. guess a breakups just hard. its my first one =\ :oops:

i get bit in the face by a ferret at work. now i got this cut/hole/whatever you wanna call it, on my right cheek. and it looks like it could be getting infected :???:

and then to top it off!!

i get woken up at like 7:20 this morning by my mom, asking if i had heard anything last night. i hadn't. some asshole ran into my car! a fucking hit and run.

a really long story short, we found the asshole, he apparently lives up the street from me. i never met him before. he's 22, coming home at 2 am, probably from a party, probably driving drunk ((b/c he left peices of his car behind..)) and claims he was gonna come back in the morning to tell us? suuuure. and the car was parked in the street minding its own business. dont tell me a sober person would have done all that stuff. including not picking up parts of his car..

so now we have to go through insurances and such.

oh, and wanna know the best part?

i just got it back 3 DAYS AGO from the repair shop for the anti-lock breaking system. and my parents decided they would get out the few dings/dents from shopping cars fixed too. ....the SAME bumper/quarter panel that was hit last night was what was fixed.

fml.

edit: b/c you know, this post isnt already long enough..sorry.

2 of my best friends havent spoken to me since me and john broke up. so i'm being ignored by them i think, b/c he's their best friend too. =\

this week has been lovely to say the least.

early this week, i came thiiissss close to losing my job. my manager had a bitch fit and said one more mistake, (even though i didnt make a mistake, he messed up the schedule) and i'm gone.

my boyfriend broke up with me saying all these things i did 'wrong', when none of it was true. i was gonna break up sunday when we hung out, in person, b/c i thought we were only friends. he did it over the freaking phone. and now it still hurts, even though i didnt think i liked him still. guess a breakups just hard. its my first one =\ :oops:

i get bit in the face by a ferret at work. now i got this cut/hole/whatever you wanna call it, on my right cheek. and it looks like it could be getting infected :???:

and then to top it off!!

i get woken up at like 7:20 this morning by my mom, asking if i had heard anything last night. i hadn't. some asshole ran into my car! a fucking hit and run.

a really long story short, we found the asshole, he apparently lives up the street from me. i never met him before. he's 22, coming home at 2 am, probably from a party, probably driving drunk ((b/c he left peices of his car behind..)) and claims he was gonna come back in the morning to tell us? suuuure. and the car was parked in the street minding its own business. dont tell me a sober person would have done all that stuff. including not picking up parts of his car..

so now we have to go through insurances and such.

oh, and wanna know the best part?

i just got it back 3 DAYS AGO from the repair shop for the anti-lock breaking system. and my parents decided they would get out the few dings/dents from shopping cars fixed too. ....the SAME bumper/quarter panel that was hit last night was what was fixed.

fml.

edit: b/c you know, this post isnt already long enough..sorry.

2 of my best friends havent spoken to me since me and john broke up. so i'm being ignored by them i think, b/c he's their best friend too. =\

:hug: a hug because it looks like you need one...:hug: and another

i'm having the biggest crisis ever and my so called best friend doesn't even care, she's too concerned with the fact that she has to take her brother in law to work, like that's apparently something to complain about, so she's too busy with that to even talk to me. :nono:

i feel really squishy right now :( you know when just. i don't know. you like, can't find anything to be happy about, but there's not particularly anything to be sad about ? so you go through your day just feeling like if one little thing goes wrong it's going to squash you. the squishy feeling. squiiiish.

i cant find my headphones, and i cant go to this horse show tomorrow night basically because my horse is a big massive PANSY. it was just gonna be a pissy little show, nothing worth shitting myself over but i was just looking forward to it cause ive been pretty fed-up for various reasons the past week or so.

oh, and since its after midnight, exam results are a week today. piss. on. a stick.

i feel really squishy right now :( you know when just. i don't know. you like, can't find anything to be happy about, but there's not particularly anything to be sad about ? so you go through your day just feeling like if one little thing goes wrong it's going to squash you. the squishy feeling. squiiiish.

this.