Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

lol this isnt like an argument, you cant insult something that just insults itself.

U R ZO R1ght!

tankz for de advice bro!

cuz some people freak out if someone has a different opinion and i didnt know if ud get like that.

well I said I didnt like ftsk hey monday or sing it loud thats just my opinion and then people attacked me. I don't care if you like them or anything but seriously why do you care if I don't like bands?

well I said I didnt like ftsk hey monday or sing it loud thats just my opinion and then people attacked me. I don't care if you like them or anything but seriously why do you care if I don't like bands?

the point was your claim for not liking them is cause they are "pop punk" when pretty much all evidence points to 90% of what you listen to being pop punk. mug.

I said I don't like SHITTY pop punk.

I never said I didnt like pop punk.

I was specificly talking about the bands I typed.

ohhhhhhhhh okay okay i thought you meant like ALL pop punk bands i really did. ok im sorry. but seriously tho didnt u liek ftsk? or u dont liek them anymore?