Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Urghhhh.

I don't want them to break up.

He's great and actually listens to me, when my sister is being a bitch, he sticks up for me. He loves Paramore and some other bands I love, when I missed a kerrang issue he'd give me his, he gave me his old xbox, let me play on his iPhone.

He was a really nice guy and a good friend to me, I'm gonna be so gutted if they split up. I prefer him to my sister by a mile.

I believe there's something wrong with my vision (can't see far), but I still haven't got my eyes checked...

I'm afraid I might get glasses, I don't want glasses.

^I went for over a year without saying i needed glasses, but i only had to use them for like two months before i got contacts.

I found one of my guinea pigs dead this morning, 5 mins before i was supposed to go to school, i was kinda shocked when i saw her lay there. :crybad:

I found one of my guinea pigs dead this morning, 5 mins before i was supposed to go to school, i was kinda shocked when i saw her lay there. :crybad:

Awh, I'm so sorry Guro!

We've had many guinea pigs over the years and I'm always heartbroken when they die! :( Poor thing.

:hug:

Do you know what she died of?

Awh, I'm so sorry Guro!

We've had many guinea pigs over the years and I'm always heartbroken when they die! :( Poor thing.

:hug:

Do you know what she died of?

And i have no idea, she didn't seem sick. But i have another one too, and recently they have just stopped eating hay, i'm a bit worried about that.

I'm so sorry about your pet..:hug:

Idk what I would do if that happens to my dog..

And i know exactly what you mean, i have a dog too. And when(i'm not saying if, cause i know he's not gonna live for a long time), it's gonna be absolutely awful, i've had him since i was 5.

That's weird. :/ Maybe ask the vet for some advice so you don't have to lose your other gp too? :)

Yeah, i think i have to call them tomorrow or something.

I really need to get my shit in order. I put things that are not necessarily that important above things that are important. I.e. Boys before schoolwork. :nono: Not a good idea.. I'm already two days behind in french. :[

I hate this. I hate having to choose. I barely get time with him anyways.:crybad: