Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

My life sucks. I hate my stupid french class. I wish I would've never signed out for this crappy online stuff. >.< my damn foot hurts so bad.. stupid thing is so swelled up. I really hope my grandma is going to be ok. :/ I couldn't live with myself if something happened to her. I miss him so freaking much right now and I need him more than ever. i don't think life could get any worse right now.

I no longer have much problems or bad blood with my family members, But they still have theirs. I'm neutral with them, I don't hate no one, No one hates me. But then they hate each other. Watching my family be immature and all this is starting to get annoying. Annoying because they don't know what they have, They don't realize the things they're taking for granted. Like all the things we have. My mother isn't here to keep all the brothers sisters and lovers happy. Shes out spending time with my nephew who they helped get taken away.

I'm happy I'm not angry with them for nothing anymore, But now that I've got a perfectly good reason I can't possibly ignore I can't be so nice to them anymore. And that's a bad thing.

Grow up children!!

Yes I do :crybad:

And he's acting like nothing is wrong. he knows that I like him and everything. I wish boys weren't so clueless to girls' feelings.:nono:

i know! i wrote him a big paragraph about how since i first met him i liked him then fell in love with him and all...

and all he replied was "well thats kool"

:crybad:

it took me so much to finally tell him and he acts like an idiot :-x

I showed a pic of this girl I like to my sister off of her Facebook. And my sister said she was ugly. I don't know why, but I'm really hurt from it. Oh well, it's my opinion on girls I like and it shouldn't matter to my sister.

If I have to see this guy bash a company a like for putting out the same product over and over again while he buys the exact same product, just with a different name and produced by a different company, I'm going to break something.

I apologize for the giant run-on sentence.

i'm freaking out so bad. i feel like i'm going out of my mind, i'm shaking uncontrollably, and i feel like i did before i had my panic attacks. and i have no clue why

Eugh I know how that feels :hug:

My rant is that the job now doesn't sound that great. But I still want it, lol.

i felt bummed when the teacher for this art program asked me what my inspiration for art came from and i told her 'music and their meaning, sometimes what i picture..'

she gave me the stupidest look and i felt so bad i didnt even wanted to show her my poor drawings she just gave me an application and said bye :nono: