Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i felt bummed when the teacher for this art program asked me what my inspiration for art came from and i told her 'music and their meaning, sometimes what i picture..'

she gave me the stupidest look and i felt so bad i didnt even wanted to show her my poor drawings she just gave me an application and said bye :nono:

Sorry, but your teacher is just a dumb ass and don't know what they are missig out on ;-)

i've spent over 3 hours trying to get catie about 100 songs.

first they dont wanna zip right.

then they do, but only 10 of the songs actually worked.

so i got all 100+ to work, and tried uploading them to sendspace--for it to be too big a file!!

stupid internet. lol

edit: any why must it take an hour for sendspace to do its thing??

i wanted to get them to her tonight. i feel bad.

i've spent over 3 hours trying to get catie about 100 songs.

first they dont wanna zip right.

then they do, but only 10 of the songs actually worked.

so i got all 100+ to work, and tried uploading them to sendspace--for it to be too big a file!!

stupid internet. lol

edit: any why must it take an hour for sendspace to do its thing??

If you need any help with stuff (mostly albums), I can get just about most stuff that's been released.

I love invite-only music sites! :)

WTF DID I DO?

I fucking told you how I felt, you took it fine... At least I thought you did. You promised that it wouldn't make things weird. BUT NOW IT IS.

I FUCKING HATE THIS.

AND STOP YELLING AND HANGING UP ON ME PLEASE?

People are so ignorant and stupid. Why.

My friends are pathetic, they're the smartest people in the year, yet they have the stupidest, most useless conversations. Oh, the irony.

Fuck's sake. It's so boring to hear their immature 5-year-old conversations, laughing at silly things.

Oh and James, stupid bastard, gave me food and I ate it, then less then a minute later I find out he has a cold. So I drank 3 glasses of orange juice today, ate cereal, and took vitamin d and calcium tablets.

WHY DID HE GIVE ME THE FOOD IF HE WAS SICK, HE DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME. SELFISH SON OF A BITCH!

Stupid piece of shit. WHY DO YANKS DO THIS? STAY AT HOME WHEN YOU'RE SICK.

Oliver didn't come to school today (he's English), Audrey (is sick) didn't come to school either (she's from Belgium).

What, do only Europeans understand that you recover much more quickly if you stay at home, than come to school, be the typical selfish-greedy person and infect everyone else.

STOP IT.

I wish I didn't have to have rants that are anti-American. I mean, they're so much friendlier and easier to get along with...but why the ignorance outside of your education? Like, it's just common sense. I don't mean to sound so horrible but I've never had this experience before in the UK. All the teachers told us to stay home when you were sick so you wouldn't infect people. It's logical, common sense. I'm sorry.

..............................................................................................

wat?

One of the boys I was talking about got a girlfriend... Named Pepper. WHO NAMES THEIR KID AFTER A FUCKING CONDIMENT??