what paramore song have you listened to the most?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have anything to keep track of my listening habits, but usually, if I go "right now I want to hear THAT particular moment", the song I'm thinking of is Decode. Otherwise, if I put a Paramore song on, I will end up listening to the whole album straight through. It might also have something to do with Decode's one-of-a-kind quality, as opposed to the other songs being part of an album. So yeah...my bet's on Decode.

I don't have anything to keep track of my listening habits, but usually, if I go "right now I want to hear THAT particular moment", the song I'm thinking of is Decode. Otherwise, if I put a Paramore song on, I will end up listening to the whole album straight through. It might also have something to do with Decode's one-of-a-kind quality, as opposed to the other songs being part of an album. So yeah...my bet's on Decode.

I don't have a way of keeping track either, but Pressure is the kind of song I can listen to countless times without ever growing tired of it, so I assume that's my most heard Paramore track.

I would have a way, if I just used Media Library in Winamp, but my music folder is getting so huge that it just slows the computer down.

"most heard Paramore track" Hmm, that got me thinking this from a different viewpoint. :) Like, what song have I heard the most without having any influence over it myself? That's What You Get takes the cake in that case. It was on radio all the time, and I had to listen to it, whether I wanted it or not. Most of the time I didn't :D But now that I'm actually listening to Paramore willingly, it gets far less airtime. Might have something to do with my traumatic childhood experiences...

Ah, there's such a thin line between taking the time to think what you write, and going over to useless rambling, so I'll stop before this goes into a total stream of consciousness experiment.

Dammit! Now I'm beginning to wonder why I ever log in, if this thing logs me out every.single.time while I'm writing a post!