Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

lily loveless is so pretty now that she doesn't have that awkward haircut

yeah, i've always thought she was really pretty :) but yeah she does look even better with longer hair :) haha i think they're both stunning tbh ;-)

rachel_mcadams_1.jpg

rachel-mcadams-picture-6.jpg

600full-rachel-mcadams.jpg

Agreed. I just watched the Time Traveler's Wife Last Night.

Rachel_McAdams_Biography-2.jpg

Rachel+McAdams.jpg

YES TIMES A THOUSAND

i watched time traveller's wife the other day, too sad but such beautiful, beautiful people.

i watched the notebook last night - EVERY TIME. too too too sad. even thinking about it makes me teary, no joke. if i ever become an actress considering that film will make me cry on cue. it's one of like, 3 films that make me cry, and the only one that makes me cry EVERY TIME.

BUT ANYWAY

2004_the_notebook_003.jpg

002.jpg

51.jpg

YES TIMES A THOUSAND

i watched time traveller's wife the other day, too sad but such beautiful, beautiful people.

i watched the notebook last night - EVERY TIME. too too too sad. even thinking about it makes me teary, no joke. if i ever become an actress considering that film will make me cry on cue. it's one of like, 3 films that make me cry, and the only one that makes me cry EVERY TIME.

the notebook still makes me cry too and i swear i watched that movie every day for at least six months

such a sad movie

Yes x 1000. I love both of the movies, and I cry during The Notebook allllll the time.

Mindy. 3

l_19de00f3974e4d24bd02f1e47bf7e0dc.png

2882667045_2f2975fa99.jpg

8S41QQ0Wsow2vusom6BGDAmzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kofsphzu6Q1qzcd10o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kyjavplMSZ1qzcd10o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ky4jpuM88V1qzfj34o1_400.jpg

tumblr_ky01rgb6gF1qzfj34o1_400.jpg

l_6453fe76e0d04de1a6f8bc791d825943.jpg

l_6a1410c8affd449ea2309a743cf81384.jpg

l_cdaae6c91dd74a5f8515a7dc631a163b.jpg

Not wanting to make the most huge post ever I removed some pics in my quoting, but damn even though I've never heard of that girl, she is LURVLEEEEEEEEEY.

I swear Sierra could be a model!

tumblr_kx65brvhat1qzsdkmo1_500.jpg

The truth.

Sierra = total fucking hottie.

If the music industry fails her, she has a definite career in modeling

tumblr_kzapr9IrlA1qzq1xvo1_500.jpg

No idea who that is, but cute as all hell

if mindy white got rid of those ridiculous bows she'd be much higher on my girl crush list. she's still there, but only just... and the fact that she quit lydia, damn her.

The truth.

Sierra = total fucking hottie.

If the music industry fails her, she has a definite career in modeling

she's hot, it's true, but she's too fat to be a model. and she's not even fat, like, i'm not calling her fat, ...but she's too fat to be a model, you know ? and short. just sayin, really, i think she's gorgeous.

she's hot, it's true, but she's too fat to be a model. and she's not even fat, like, i'm not calling her fat, ...but she's too fat to be a model, you know ? and short. just sayin, really, i think she's gorgeous.

And this is why the beauty industry is fucked up.

Because in their eyes, Sierra is fat.

And this is why the beauty industry is fucked up.

Because in their eyes, Sierra is fat.

^ everyone is fat that isn't 5'10 and 100 lbs. i hate it.

Yeah, like on the real. Some people need to take their head out of their asses and see what what is truly beautiful.