The Dream/Nightmare Thread

MyLittleDecoy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have one last night, but this is one of my favorites.

I'm in my high school, just wandering around with this girl I have a huge crush on. Right when we are about to kiss, there is an earthquake and the school collapses on us. As I'm stranded in the rubble, I realize she is dead and I'm bleeding pretty severely from my abdomen. Someone comes and starts moving the debris from on top of me and reaches his arm through to pull me out. I get up slowly, wiping myself off of dust and thank him until I look up and he is myself. I start to say "what the fuck" when the other me puts a gun to my head and pulls the trigger. I wake up.

Good times, I wrote an essay on it for my psych class.

believe it or not,i was wondering yesterday if there is a dream thread on here....lol

i often don't remember my dreams :/ and most of them are totally random or stupid.xD

all i remember from my last dream that i lost my phone somewhere and then i found it. :rotfl:

Haha, so this wasnt last night, but it was a couple nights ago.

I was just sitting on a bench at the beach in Santa Monica, California and all of a sudden someone just sits down next to me and I look over and it was Andrew McMahon from Jack's Mannequin. I'm kind of taken aback because he's my hero and everything and I was just like... "Uh, um. Hi!" and he just smiles at me and is was like... "You know what... I'm going to teach you how to play the piano!" and I just kinda stare at him and he stands up and is like, "Come now. We have to get to my studio. You cant learn to play piano unless you have one." and I go with him to his studio and he takes me to this really old upright and he's like... "This is the piano I wrote almost all my Something Corporate songs on." and he and I sit down and I just start playing it amazingly and he was like... "See, I told you I would teach you to play piano." and after he said that I woke up.

It was probably my favorite dream ever.

i often don't remember my dreams :/ and most of them are totally random or stupid.xD

Same here.

The only one I can properly remember, was actually three dreams in one night, that were all connected and carried on from each other. So I had one dream, woke up, went back to sleep, second dream carried on from the first, woke up, went back to sleep, third dream carried on from the second, etc.

I usually don't have bad dreams/nightmares but I used to have a system of how to get out of them when I was kid lol Like blink ten times and I'd wake up. T'was weird.

I dream about a lot of things, It's all so very random and it feels like a smooth blend. Like I'll never think it would be crazy, I'll be on a parking lot at Zellers, Next I'll be running from the moon in which it threw a tornado at me, Then I'll be in a house that looks small..Only to find inside it's all luxury and it's a hotel.

Like the dream a few days ago LOL

The other night, I dreamed I was fighting in the war between machines and humans in Terminator, on the side of the humans, except all the terminators, instead of having skull-like faces, had Gordon Brown's face. Was fuckin' weird, but was a good dream, I got to shoot mechanical Gordon Brown loads. :)

I kinda remember having a dream last night. It was something to do with an airport.....

The dream I most remember was from a couple of months ago. I was walking through a swamp and I lost one of my converse in quicksand :shifty: and THEN I got chased by a crowd of bingo foxes from the foxy bingo advert.

SCARY STUFF >.<

I Dreamed something weird last night.

Somebody idk who wanted to gave me a chelsea smile (knifecut on your cheeks) & I was bleeding on one side, & I took his knife and stabbed him 20 times

o____________________________________O

oh my. o_o hahaha.