The Dream/Nightmare Thread

MyLittleDecoy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had this dream like a month ago, but its the last one i can remember.

i was in the mall with my cousin amanda and we were shopping for earrings, then some guy from a kiosk came over and was like "free eye exams! i can give you a free eye exam!!" amanda and i walked away, but the guy pulled us into the kiosk, pulled up my eyelids, and looked into my eyes. he looked up and saw a blue spot, and was like "here, see that blue spot? thats melanoma. you are going to die. NOW GIVE ME A PIZZA!!" then stripped off his clothes and ran away like a mad man.

it wasn't last night but the night before, i dreamt i met diana vickers but then when i woke up i realised i had something to do so i kinda forgot all the dream apart from that part like straightaway which was a bit of a bummer.

had this cool dream a few weeks ago where frankie (from the saturdays) came round my house then we went to a taylor swift gig together which for some reason was at my neighbours house so i met taylor swift too then i was watching the tv and it had paramore on it singing hallelujah (jeff buckley version)..it was well cool.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so, this is actually an old dream... Almost two years old, but Alicia and I are discussing dreams and I felt like sharing this as it is one I've never forgotten. :)

Basically, it started with me knocking on the door of some random house and being greeted by Frank Iero who is one of my favouritest people. I go in and the rest of My Chemical Romance are there and we play hide and seek. It was so odd. I remember that Frank was hiding in a cupboard (he is known for being tiny) and that Ray (the guitarist with big curly hair) was sat next to the toilet brush in the bathroom. Anyway, the dream ended with us going outside to find Hayley Williams sitting on the grass singing Is This The Way To Amarillo to some random baby.

It makes no sense, but I always remember it and smile, it was just an amazing dream.

My dreams are usually nightmares. Like last night, I had a ringwraith chasing me through the forest. I managed to lose it in a farmhouse by hiding in a barn but it eventually found me and I had to fight for my life. It ended with the wraith stabbing me in the back. :???: Didn't feel so nice.

Sometimes I realize that I'm dreaming and I can still do whatever I want. Flying is pretty damn awesome. :)

One music-related dream that I had: I was at a Dream Theater concert, but they had replaced their bassist with Jason Newsted (former Metallica bassist) who kicked off the concert by playing Metallica's famous bass solo "Anestesia (pulling teeth)" with the keyboard.

Guest JadeIsRad
Last night I dreamt we were back in Ibiza on holiday and the sky was pink and purple.. I went with my sister to take a picture and a porcupine started chasing me. Weeeeeird.

A porcupine?! That is weird haha

I've been having a LOT of dreams with all time low in them lol

1st ATL dream: so all time low just randomly became a boy band and zack and rian were the lead singers and alex and jack were backup but there were audtions because they needed another backup singer. And randomly, i won lol. So i went up and met them and rian and zack barely talked to me but jack, alex, and me were like REALLY close friends and they always gave me hugs (but alexs were better, they were warm and he smelled really good) So we had a world tour and after one sucessful concert, alex came running towards me and gave me a big hug. and then he said "you don't know how much you mean to me! you're like my best friend!" and i said "aww thank you! thats really sweet!" and then he invited me back to his bunk on the tour bus. THE END

2nd ATL dream: So i was in school and people were talking about a secret ATL signing downtown and i got REALLY excited and went and got my cds from home and my parents drove me downtown and then they reminded me i had a really quick doctors appointment so i said "But i'll make it back to hang out with them right?" and they said yea so i was happy. So i finally get there and get autographs and pics with alex, jack, and rian. and then my parents got me and dragged me to the doctors. so after its done i go back to downtown to get zacks autograph and i walk in the room and matt flyzik is in there with atl and alex was sleeping, rian was watching tv, jack was texting, and zack was also watching tv. so matt comes up to me and is yelling at me because this is their private time and all that crap and im apologizing and then zack says "matt, CHILL OUT! she came here just to get a pic and autograph from me!" so he does that and jack says "So you came here just to get his autograph yet you knew it was over? that is SOOOOOOOOOO rockstar!" and they all agreed and matt apologized for freaking out on me. THE END

During my mid-afternoon nap (which is becoming entirely too popular) I had a dream that I woke up and everyone was gone from the house. This being nothing new I decide to walk to my grandparents house to pick up my cousin, I get there and nobody is there. But the parking lot at the apartment complex was completely empty, so I start freaking out and head back home. All of the sudden it gets darker so I look up to see if it's raining and see a bomb falling right above me.

I wake up, go upstairs and no one is home, which makes me panic a little, lol.

• 4 months later...

Last night I had this dream that I met mark hoppus and we talked about how the joe bros were bad and we talked about the backstreet boys. Haha I think I told him he aged like a fine wine. Haha then I talked to travis barker about his kids for some reason and he gave me a high five and mark hoppus gave me a hug then I woke up. Hahaha

So a few nights ago, I dreamt I met Paramore.

They were playing behind my house and I went up to Josh and he was quite rude, rolling his eyes as he was with fans. He said he didn't like doing that sort of stuff. But anyway, they came inside my house somehow, and Hayley and I hugged and we were so happy we had finally met someone with the same height as we are! So she signed my one Paramore shirt. :o

So a few nights ago, I dreamt I met Paramore.

They were playing behind my house and I went up to Josh and he was quite rude, rolling his eyes as he was with fans. He said he didn't like doing that sort of stuff. But anyway, they came inside my house somehow, and Hayley and I hugged and we were so happy we had finally met someone with the same height as we are! So she signed my one Paramore shirt. :o

LOL i think if i ever dreamt Josh being rude i would said that it was a nightmare:shifty:

I had a dream like 1 month ago about Paramore ;|. They came to Romania,had a concert,sang 12 songs [ I even remember the setlist] and the last song was "Where the lines overlap". They stopped playing after 1 minute,because no one knew the lyrics.[The concert thingy seemed sooooo real.] And I ran to their bus,to get autographs and stuff. And Josh came,he signed my t-shirt [a blue t-shirt,and I don't have blue clothes.] and whispering "I'll never forget you" :neutral: Like what?! Then,Hayley and Zac showed up,Hayley had 2 ponytails in her head [she looked so cute] and Zac was laughing like crazy. Then,Taylor and Jeremy came,Taylor was eating a hamburger. I gave them a piece of paper,to get their autographs and bang. I woke up ;(.

It all seemed so real. It freaked me out a bit.:shifty: