The Dream/Nightmare Thread

MyLittleDecoy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with any dreams i've had recently, but i always get dreams where im getting stabbed and it feels all tingly in my stomach and spine and it's entirely too uncomfortable.

I also used to have these terrifying dreams about being abducted and getting tortured by those people in playing cards and people like the red queen and shit and then, no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't wake up. it was sooooo scary.

• 2 months later...

I had an awful nightmare this morning.

I was proposed to and the man kept saying I was the one he wanted to marry and me only. He kept saying he didn't care what it would take, he just wanted me to marry him.

This man, by the way, was the sixty-five year old who hit on me a few weeks ago.

I had a dream where I was in school, my fried Shannon went up to our biology teacher and asked if she could have a new set of clothes. He gave her them and she ended up wearing a purple top and beige shorts. Then she was wearing bright purple trainers and everyone kept telling her how her 'new' shirt matched her shoes. Then I woke up.

Creepy as hell.

Last night i dreamt that Paramore all died in a plane crash =/ They were on they way to play a show somewhere ,no idea where it was. And i was going to that show, and some of you guys were there aswell (dont have any names haha). And yeah suddenly we got the news, that the whole band ,managers and everything had died in a plane crash.

Seriously when i woke up i was sad ,and then really happy that it was all just a dream!

I had a nightmare this night :(

I'm home alone for 3 weeks, and i dreamed that someone broke in our house at night.

And thought there was no one home.

But when he got upstairs, he heard a sound from my room and took a look.

And then he saw me and shot me.

Then he runned away, and i was crawling to my phone and called our emergency center.

Then i called my mom and dad telling they need to get home.

And then i called maikel.

weird dream =/

@Visionaire - that is a weird dream!

I hate that they seem so real, even when you wake up your not sure if it happened for real! lol

I had this one a little while ago where these gangsters took my sister away into this room, she was screaming and i was trying to break the door down. All of a sudden, the door swung open, and i lunged at the guy who came out with a rusty bottle open i had in my hand.

It was so graphic, i woke up panting and it creeped the hell out of me!

I think im going to make a thread for good dreams to balance this one out lol!

Last night i dreamt that Paramore all died in a plane crash =/ They were on they way to play a show somewhere ,no idea where it was. And i was going to that show, and some of you guys were there aswell (dont have any names haha). And yeah suddenly we got the news, that the whole band ,managers and everything had died in a plane crash.

Seriously when i woke up i was sad ,and then really happy that it was all just a dream!

holy shit, that's terrible o_O i hope i'll never have a dream like that, it would seriously creep the hell out of me

anyway, last night i had a dream that i went after my friend to Canada [she's staying there at the moment], BY CAR :lol: and without a passport. and i packed all my clothes and stuff in a huge box lol. it was weird

I literally always dream that someone dies! It's creepy!

I've dreamt that Josh, Zac, Jeremy and Taylor drowned and me and Hayley were standing there crying our eyes out. I once dreamt that one of my teachers shot my other teacher(at my grandparents farm!) The whole part of the city I live in burned down is another dream. Demi was shot in one. These are just some of them. Something must be wrong iwht me, haha.

The creepiest one might be the one where me and Demi got pregnant though. And the random cat showed up, haha.

^ oh my god, those are so random. and creepy o_O i'd be so sick of dreaming of things like that all the time :/

tbh, dreams amaze me in general, no matter what kind of dreams they are. i'd totally be some kinda "dream researcher" or whatever. you get the picture. that'd be cool.

anyway, i don't remember what my dream was about last night, all i know that it was horrible :neutral:

I've been having a lot of nightmares lately. :neutral:

I once dreamt that most of my friends had turned into vampires,haha. And I killed some of them. With a... pair of compasses and a bottle of water,haha. And I never knew which one was a vampire and which wasn't. Like,they were next to me and in the next moment,they were gone. :neutral: And I thought they were going to come back as vampires and I was getting ready to kill them,haha. Okay,so this was weird dream number 1.

Weird dream number 2... I had a car accident. I was rushed into the hospital and treated. Then,I was moved to this idd room that was still in the hospital,but it didn't look like it was a part of the hospital,to be honest,haha, and somebody shot me in the shoulder in the first day,haha,just because I had survived the accident. He came back the next day,shot me in the shoulder again. :neutral: The 3rd day... well.. he shot me in the head,haha. And I was still alive,to his surprise. I even checked in the morning to see if I was okay :neutral: It seemed sooo real,haha.

Weird dream number 3... I was in the lunatic asylum. I don't know why though,haha. And I tried to escape and go to Italy. I eventually managed to escape but realised it was stupid and came back. They let me go the next day,haha.

And... weird dream number 4. The plane I was on was set on fire. And we all died.

Okay,so I think I'm going to stop now,haha. But I've had sooooo many weird dreams it's... unbelievable. This is all I can remember for now. I'll edit if I remember anything else,haha.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alone with one someone else as clueless as me in a room that is sealed definitely. There's no escape because I just know it. I catch a glimpse of some large vicious beast and the lights go out. All I can see is black because I am looking everywhere. In a second the room is shaking hard and the other guy is yelling his head off and being killed and the room is still shaking and I'm terrified. I wake up sweating and my heart is pounding. Thought that tihs was real.