The Dream/Nightmare Thread

MyLittleDecoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember it all, but for some bizarre reason, I and a group of other people were in a church getting a lecture about something I can't remember from two priests. They were gay together, kept calling each other darling and stroking each others faces. Plus they really old. Creepy.

i dont remember my dreams too often, but the other day i had this dream:

my cousin amanda and i were walking around the mall looking for new earrings and some guy at a kiosk called to us and said "we can give you a free eye exam!" and dragged us to the little stand thing. then he flipped my eyelids inside out, lifted them up ((but they went reallyyy far up and away from my face)) and saw a blue spot. pointed my eyes up to the spot and said "see that spot? you have melonoma. your probably gonna die. now give me a pizza!" pizza magically appeared in his hand, he ripped off his shirt, and sprinted away.

my cousin amanda and i were walking around the mall looking for new earrings and some guy at a kiosk called to us and said "we can give you a free eye exam!" and dragged us to the little stand thing. then he flipped my eyelids inside out, lifted them up ((but they went reallyyy far up and away from my face)) and saw a blue spot. pointed my eyes up to the spot and said "see that spot? you have melonoma. your probably gonna die. now give me a pizza!" pizza magically appeared in his hand, he ripped off his shirt, and sprinted away.

Amazing.

I wish my dreams were half this creative. Most of them just involve me dieing at some point in time.

Not last night, but the night before:

I was walking out of school with this girl, Laura. Now this is weird, because we only ever talk in Science lessons and only about how crap Science is. So, it takes us a long time (or it feels that way) to walk a couple yards and we're just talking about allsorts. Then I slip on some ice and when I look up, she's gone and I'm walking with some randomer..

We get out of the school gates and everything is on fire, like hell on earth! Really scary, then, on the other side of the road is this guy I used to knew, who left several months ago to move to Australia, a guy I hated.

Why the hell was he in my dream? I was then walking down my road with a girl called Sophie, who, again is okay but we don't talk that much.

Then, I turn around and this guy, Cieran is there and offers us a gobstopper, so, I reach my hand out to take a BRIGHT blue one and wake up!

Weird huh? I can remember it so vividly..

Each time I dream about my school and being back in high school and seeing my former class mates and friends I wake up with a feeling that only comes to me after a nightmare.

The experience won't be so scary but just that demented feeling that stays with me irks me.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, I had a dream involving Jimmy Urine.

We were running around some department store, hiding and causing trouble. It was fun. :)

But my parents said they were gonna kill him, that he should die and shit. That wasn't very nice, but they never found us.

I've never dreamed of Jimmy before. :rotfl:

Like 2 years ago I had this strange dream. I was in a hospital, it was all white. I was lying on a bed, there was also a nurse with me. I don't remember what she was doing there. I just remember her getting out of the room and walking in the corridor. Then I got up and started running after her. She turned around and threw the axe(I have no idea how the axe got there) at me. The axe was there, in my chest, like I could feel it. But it wasn’t bleeding. I took the axe out of my chest and threw it back at the nurse. She died, then I went back to my room and my dream ended there.

I really want to know what will happen next :(

i had a dream that my school was on fire. and it was nighttime for some reason so idk why everyone was there. but the hills its by were all up in flames. and the sky was glowing orange. and my sister (who doesnt even go to my school, she graduated like 4 years ago) was running with me to get out of there, but she was running REALLY slow, so i kept having to stop. and all the windows and buildings in my school were like exploding and stuff. and balls of fire were raining from the sky and i saw my friends run by a building and it exploded. and as my sister and i were running through the school she forgot where she parked. so we had no idea where her car was so we could get out. and then like this wall of fire was coming up behind us, and then I started to run really slow. and then i woke up.

and another one that scared the shit out of me was one where my friend Sam and i were at a theme park. i think it was Great America for our school's senior trip because pretty much my whole graduating class was there. But we were like running around, and once again it was night time. and she wanted ice cream so we were waiting in line at this ice cream booth/stand thing. and all the sudden people keep pointing at this rollercoaster that was all lit up. and you see this firework looking missile thing heading straight for the peak of the coaster right as the car of the rollercoaster was going to the top. it hit the rollercoaster and exploded. and everyone was screaming. then some people were like OH MY GGODDD and running around and crying because we knew people on the roller coaster. and then i couldnt find sam and for some reason i couldnt see temporarily so i was running around blind. then we see ANOTHER missile heading straight for us down on the ground. and then some people are screaming and jumping off this cliff thing that leads into the ocean. and i almost jumped but my friend sam found me and stopped me. and the one of the missiles gets closer and closer and everyone is screaming and crying and praying and stuff. and then it just goes right over us and explodes in the sky. and it left this milky, galaxy-like looking thing in the sky. and theennnn everyone was like calmed down for a second and kinda cheering, and then some guy is like WAIT EVERYONE LOOK and pointed up. and everyone looks up and it looks like a shower of fireworks. and then we see its a million little missiles raining down on us. and they kept getting closer. and the sky was getting brighter. then my friend stephanie showed up and was like WAIT, EVERYONE. LETS SING FOR OUR LAST FEW MOMENTS(haha) and i swear to you it sounded like salmanir from underoath. people were praying and singing and crying. and the sky kept getting brighter and brighter and people were screaming and singing louder. then it was this bright white flash.

then i woke up, shaking

and my mouth was seriously bleeding.

idk why my dreams are always about the end of the world for me. haha.

Had a dream last night of me hanging with the Hush Sound. (Bob, Greta, Darren. NO CHRIS! :( cause he left the band a long time ago... )

Bob was my BF.

and Greta was my best friend.

Darren was just there. xD

and we went shopping and Greta bought me a bracelet with wolf charms. :D

and I hugged her and bob got all mad and stuff and hit Greta upside the head.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh. xD :rotfl:

and Darren was just starring. xDDDDD

I can't remember it all.... but just before I was woken up, a few nights ago, I recall being layed out on a bed with Gerard Way (nothing rude, if I recall, we were fully clothed) and I was playing with his hair. It was very nice. :P

I also dreamt of Hayley Williams last night. She got engaged. That was about it.