The Dream/Nightmare Thread

MyLittleDecoy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been having a lot of weird movie-like dreams lately. I can't remember last nights dream though, but the one the night before involved me being chased by the mafia and something... the next thing i remember from that dream was that i was walking up some climbing thing and showing this girl scars on my hands that the mafia did to me... weird xD

• 2 weeks later...

I had an interesting dream last night... I can't remember it all, but just one prominent "scene"- if you can call it that.

I was walking along this shortcut I use to get to my nana's house. It's a bit messy, but anyway.. I was walking along there and saw Kanye West and Chris Brown in bright orange jumpsuits. I asked what they were up to and they were doing community service picking up rubbish. :rotfl:

• 2 months later...

well I had a cool dream in the morning today.

me and Edward(I was Bella + looking like Kstew and Edward was Robert Pattinson - so me and him were the characters)were going out together,holding hands and talking bla bla..days were passing amazing like this.One day,we were outside,something happened.We started to run to my house,ran..ran.then we got home.there were people in the house so we didn't want to seem so we get in to my mother's room.there was a door which was opening to outside but suddenly I saw someone sitting in the living room...VOLDEMORT!!He was drinking coffee and behaving weird like he was keeping something from the other people.well I have already known the secret.He was the bad magician.And my valentine was the vampire one.I told Edward that I've seen him there then we got out of the home by that door.We started to run again..then I woke up.Damn.

I think this dream was one of the bests I have ever had :lol:

and I don't know why but I often dream about voldemort :rotfl:

I once had a dream that I was being chased by a big, green, floating fish wearing sunglasses. I was on my street and I saw this ugly thing start coming right at me (yes, it was out of water) and so I started running. My Mother's car was parked by the gate next door to my house so I ran to it and jumped on it, where the fish started heading. I jumped off and ran into my house. I ran into my room and slammed the door, but the fish started trying to break in. I woke up.

Evidently, creatures don't like me.

I haven't had a nightmare in aagggges... probably jinx myself now I've said that... but the last one I had, I wanted to wake up and I always had these different ways of getting out of bad dreams and waking myself up, well I tried every way to get out and I couldn't and then I realised what I was trying to get away from was harmless and I just woke up. Can't remember what I was trying to get away from though now.

I haven't had a nightmare in aagggges... probably jinx myself now I've said that... but the last one I had, I wanted to wake up and I always had these different ways of getting out of bad dreams and waking myself up, well I tried every way to get out and I couldn't and then I realised what I was trying to get away from was harmless and I just woke up. Can't remember what I was trying to get away from though now.

You know, I'm SOMETIMES able to think myself out of a bad dream, but it's rare. I'm more skilled at thinking myself out of really GOOD dreams because I'm more prone to thinking "this can't be happening" during those. :lol: Then I wake up and I'm like "AAAARRRRGHHHH FALL ASLEEP AGAIN HURRY I WANT TO CONTINUE THE DREAM" but that never works.

Being able to fly totally beats jumping, every time.

You know, I'm SOMETIMES able to think myself out of a bad dream, but it's rare. I'm more skilled at thinking myself out of really GOOD dreams because I'm more prone to thinking "this can't be happening" during those. :lol: Then I wake up and I'm like "AAAARRRRGHHHH FALL ASLEEP AGAIN HURRY I WANT TO CONTINUE THE DREAM" but that never works.

Being able to fly totally beats jumping, every time.

The main way I used to get out of dreams was by blinking like 5-10 times fairly quickly, but if I did it too quickly it wouldn't work :shifty:

The ones I hated most were where I'd lose control of my legs when I was crossing the road and I wouldn't be able to walk or run and I'd be panicking like mad trying to get my legs to work.