PARAMORE NEW ALBUM UPDATES

here are some updates regarding Paramore's new album:

- Decode and I Caught Myself (most likely) won't be on the new album: "decode and caught myself are just for the soundtrack... i think that would be cheap to put em on the record. granted we have been asked to and there was a little pressure to at first... i think we've surpassed it"

- Playing God is one of Hayley's favourite songs on the new album.

- There aren't any plans atm to have Josh screaming on the album: "no screams that i know of.. i mean... we don't count anything out but we won't use screams unless we feel the song really calls for it."

- Josh will be singing: "yeah - it hasn't been a lot yet but... on one of the next songs we're recording he's got a part where he sort of goes back and forth between what i'm singing and it sounds really cool"

--alliknowisRIOT! :)

I assume Playing God will be about Playing God.

I really hope it's not all in-your-face-Christianity... Meh, we'll just wait and see.

I'm excited regardless, but I agree with Ross, what a waste of a quesiton, obviously some Twilight teeny-bopper who thinks they're a MASSIVE fan as they know two tracks.

I assume Playing God will be about Playing God.

I really hope it's not all in-your-face-Christianity... Meh, we'll just wait and see.

I'm excited regardless, but I agree with Ross, what a waste of a quesiton, obviously some Twilight teeny-bopper who thinks they're a MASSIVE fan as they know two tracks.

that probably made my day

I'll be honest: I wanted Josh to scream again! Another step towards teeny-dom for Paramore? I hope not. He's got a good scream, he should use it!

yeah, josh has an awesome scream. and i like it along with hayleys voice in my heart. i think they should do more of it.

that probably made my day

yeah, josh has an awesome scream. and i like it along with hayleys voice in my heart. i think they should do more of it.

Glad to be of some use!

I agree, screams are goooood! I don't want a load, but a bit would be nice..

I'm pretty versatile, whichever direction they go in, I'd like it.. I just hope they don't bring on a new hoarde of Twilight botters.

Glad to be of some use!

I agree, screams are goooood! I don't want a load, but a bit would be nice..

I'm pretty versatile, whichever direction they go in, I'd like it.. I just hope they don't bring on a new hoarde of Twilight botters.

yeah, agreed.

they act like they're a huge fan when they know 1-2 songs.:nono: