New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

^ Sweet! Haha, last time I saw Coheed live was at Warped Tour in 2007, and some crowd surfer broke my glasses in half (I wasn't even in the pit, come on! lol)... so I technically only saw half of the show. :P

Oh really? I might have to do that.

I'm pretty sure I already know my address, I just dont know how to write it out exactly and which box I'll have. hahaha. Still need to talk to my roommate and stuff about random junk like that. But I should know by mid-August.

Yup, I thought that was really cool. Here's exactly what it says:

If you need to change something, just send an e-mail request to whats.up@mymusic.com. Give us your name, e-mail address, order number, and let us know exactly what you need changed. If we haven't already shipped your order, we'll be certain to fix it.

First:

After searching on the mymusic site, it shows that (one of) their return address(s) is:

Bay Brokerage, MM

44951 County Rt 191

PO Box 293

Wellesley Island, NY 13640

So I take it that they ship it from NY, so it shouldn't be any longer to ship than FBR (if FBR has the same shipping days)

Second:

On another part of their site it shows this as their return address also:

Bay Brokerage, MM

1 Edmund St.

Watertown, NY 13601

que?

^ Ah, I guess they have a few places they ship from because a few other people said they ship from somewhere in Canada. That's pretty sweet. They've got all bases covered. :)

Here's more:

Q: How do I know my package is from mymusic?

A:

Feeling a little paranoid? Can't blame you.

Due to the alien abductions of some of our packages, mymusic no longer shows it's name on the return address on the mailing label.

Packages shipped to the U.S. are postmarked as being shipped from:

Bay Brokerage, MM

1 Edmund St.

Watertown, NY 13601

Packages Shipped to Canadian & International Destinations are postmarked as being shipped from:

MM Inc.

499 Terry Fox Dr. Unit 10

Kanata, ON K2T 1H7

Canada

People are cancelling their orders off of the Canadian site so they can buy it off FBR

Why would they do that? The Canadian site is 100% legit and the shipping is cheaper/non-existant... and since there are so many people ordering from FBR, there's a good chance FBR's going to screw something up with shipping. lol

Why would they do that? The Canadian site is 100% legit and the shipping is cheaper/non-existant... and since there are so many people ordering from FBR, there's a good chance FBR's going to screw something up with shipping. lol

Because, and I quote :

Because I wanted to buy it on .net, now that I think about it it was a really stupid thing to do and now I am just going crazy.

^ People are so weird. What does it matter if you bought it from mymusic in Canada or .net? It's the same thing! lol

Apparently they jacked up the AUS price from 49$AUS w/o shipping to 59$AUS with shipping. Sucks for Australians, but supply and demand methinks.

Well, according to MSN's currency converter, that's $46.28 US, and if you think about it, it's $39.99 US plus $8 for shipping, which is $47.99... so you guys actually made out better than US kids did. :)

^ Ah, I guess they have a few places they ship from because a few other people said they ship from somewhere in Canada. That's pretty sweet. They've got all bases covered. :)

Here's more:

Q: How do I know my package is from mymusic?

A:

Due to the alien abductions of some of our packages, mymusic no longer shows it's name on the return address on the mailing label.

Bay Brokerage, MM

1 Edmund St.

Watertown, NY 13601

Packages Shipped to Canadian & International Destinations are postmarked as being shipped from:

MM Inc.

499 Terry Fox Dr. Unit 10

Kanata, ON K2T 1H7

Canada

I saw that but why would they show one return address at one spot on the site, and another address at another spot on the site?

To protect your parcel, the mymusic name & logo no longer appears on the package. In the past, we've had a number of shipments go mysteriously missing, but this has been significantly reduced since we changed the return address. To be able to identify that a package has indeed come from us, check the return address in the upper left hand corner of the label.

Bay Brokerage, MM

44951 County Rt 191

PO Box 293

Wellesley Island, NY 13640

and in another section:

How do I know it's from mymusic?

Bay Brokerage, MM

1 Edmund St.

Watertown, NY 13601

/walloftext

^ Poor girl. Always go with your first choice. Changing your mind only makes things worse. lol

I saw that but why would they show one return address at one spot on the site, and another address at another spot on the site?

Well, one's a PO Box and one's not, so I don't know if that has something to do with it. I looked them both up on Google Maps, and the towns are only a half hour away from each other. Strange.

As long as I get my deluxe edition from them, I don't care. They can have return addresses in 10 cities in NY, all right next to each other. It's cool with me! :P

I agree with you. As long as I get my box set I'll be giddy. I know they are a legit site because pmore.net links to them for preordering, but it seems fishy that they have two return address for some reason.

It'll be fine :lol: And the return address surely doesn't concern you if you're not gonna send it back? ;-)

^ Poor girl. Always go with your first choice. Changing your mind only makes things worse. lol

It does... (retard :P)

I don't think it will. At least, I hope it won't.

Haha, for a dollar, they upgraded it from normal shipping (4-14 days) to quicker shipping (2-5 days). I went for that one. And yes, it was actually labeled "quicker shipping" lmao!

Haha, yeah, for 5 cents more you got priority shipping from Paramore.net. I ordered from FBR because they're located in FLA, which is a lot closer than me. And the times that I did use them, I used the 3-5 day shipping, and I always got my stuff within two!

BTW, hubabalou, what college are you going to in Nashville? And what is the music major you want? I have to go to a community college for my core classes, then I'm thinking about Georgia State or Berry College for my music stuff. I would love to go to SCAD, but I can't afford it.