UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Could only get seated for Glasgow gig as I wasn't aged for standing. It says over 14's but that doesn't include FOURTEEN year olds. Basically they should have said 15 and over are allowed standing.

By the way, can someone clear up this talk about support acts? People are going on about Paper Route and things. Aren't You Me At Six the supporting act for the UK shows?

^aye, i was just about to come in here and say that. mental.

Could only get seated for Glasgow gig as I wasn't aged for standing. It says over 14's but that doesn't include FOURTEEN year olds. Basically they should have said 15 and over are allowed standing.

By the way, can someone clear up this talk about support acts? People are going on about Paper Route and things. Aren't You Me At Six the supporting act for the UK shows?

its now now every children, paper route and yma6.

3 support acts

you me at six, paper route, and nownow,everychildren

They just sold out Wembley Arena in 12 hours. 11,000 tickets.

Holy crap.

i know, it's friggin insane! :o i had no idea they'd sell it out :o didn't really think they were big enough over here to be playing wembley... obv i was wrong.. lol. Thank God i got tickets for Brighton :hyper::hyper:

i am so surprised that they sold out that quick. like. i'm so glad i decided to be fussed about tickets and got up early to get them - the day before my friend was panicking about getting tickets because we couldn't get them for the previous monday show. and i was all like "relax, wembley is actually massive, no way they'll sell out so we can't get some".

...for real i'm glad i chose the safe side, haha.

haha omg yeah, it'll be manic :P...being crushed isn't too fun.. ah well.. haha i know it's insane! i honestly didn't think they would, it's incredible :) but also kind of annoying cause it's less intamite but to be annoyed at that is a bit selfish and i am very very happy for them really, what an achievement :D