UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Just A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Help. I've Got Standing For Manchester And Really Want Barrier Or First Few Rows, I Only Live Like An Hour Away So I'll Be Able To Set Off Early But What Time Do You Think I'll Need To Be Queing From, I Though About 8amish. Any Thoughts?

Apparently it's just a straight dash as soon as you get in :lol: But 8am would normally do it.. People are camping overnight at Wembley though so who knows?

Cheers For The Help:)

As Stupid As It Sounds Do You Have Any Idea Which Door To Que From Cause It's Been Different Ones Each Time I've Been To The M.E.N I'm Guessing It's The Inside One Next To McDonalds But I've Been To Ones Where You Have To Line On Steps.

Just A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Help. I've Got Standing For Manchester And Really Want Barrier Or First Few Rows, I Only Live Like An Hour Away So I'll Be Able To Set Off Early But What Time Do You Think I'll Need To Be Queing From, I Though About 8amish. Any Thoughts?

yeah that should be pretty good timing.

thats glasgow sold out now by the looks of it. not sure about the rest.

so...anyone got a spare Wembley ticket?;) to be honest I don't know why you'd sell to me though anyways, you could make a mint on ebay. I bought a ticket for Brighton thinking the smaller venue would be better than the mahoosive Wembley but since my liking for Paramore has evolved to a mild obsession, plus the feeling that it'll be an awesome show, I wish I had got some tickets at the time.