UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

my ideal setlist.. not in order thoughh

AWKIF: Emergency, Pressure, Conspiracy, My Heart, (possibly) Whoa

Riot!: That's What You Get, Misery Business, Let the Flames Begin, Crushcrushcrush, (possibly) Born For This

I'd have all of BNE tbh but ones for definite would be: Careful, Ignorance, BBBB, Turn It Off, Looking Up, Where the Lines Overlap, (possibly) Misguided Ghosts

Others: Decode, US tour Intro (obv at the beginning), Stop this Song

Think thats maybe too many and probably too hopeful but as long as most of them get played. :D

i think the only exception will be the only song from BNE they dont play. i honestly think they'll play everything else from it. the only riot song i really wanna hear is for a pessimist, but i know they'll be more than that. im sure the vocals in decode will be killer live, but i wont be gutted if they dont play it. tbh theres nothing i badly want to hear or not hear. i just cant wait to see them live again. a year and a half gap is too long!

They might not stick to the same setlist. But I dunno.

For some reason this got me excited: (Hayley tweeted it)

" Band practice!!! Europe/UK we are comin' to get ya. "

and

"Practicing "The Only Exception"."

Does this mean the only exception might be performed lol?

^thanks for that. im hoping we get a longer set here though :neutral: plus ive got a gut feeling they'll open with careful.

omg that'd be awesome! but i really love the 09 intro so i'm hoping for that. :) they have to play careful at some point though. its one of my favourite paramore songs. :mrgreen: