Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Yeah, I'll admit I've heard some cool shit through this website too.

VersaEmerge self titled EP has got to be one of the coolest things I got to hear this year.

As of late I've been listening to even more Meshuggah lately.

Catch ThirtyThree must seriously have some of the coolest grooves ever laid down in metal.

I'm still thinking there's that slight chance we can get at least more one person on this site into them:p

I haven't even heard Catch 33 yet. I thought I had it, but I mixed it up with Chaosphere. Go me:willy_nilly:

Into Meshuggah? Suuure. Let me know when that happens :lol:

On another note, New Millenium Cyanide Christ is the best music video of all time. Of all time.

Never ever seen that video oddly enough.

Catch 33 is pretty much devoid of any of that thrash metal sound they had going on Chaosphere and Destroy Erase Improve.

Pureeeeeeeeeee groove on Catch 33 baby.

I had to explain to a classically trained organist friend yesterday you don't put it on to expect any beauty, but you just groove out to it and demonstrated by kinda bobbing my head in motion to the music.

She still didn't get it and complained about the lack of melody lol

I did though basically.

I put on Bleed and explained to her "This riff makes me want to go outside and grind people's faces off with a grinder".

She just kinda looked at me like "WTF?"

And it's like 1 min into the and it's already slaying me

Can't say I've had those kinda dreams.

I've had dreams where I've seen myself in 3rd person as a character in a first person shooter (weird how that works) though. Always put a smile on my face when I woke up after having those dreams.

You see YOURSELF in 3rd person? In a first person shooter? Sounds like a dream, alright. :shifty: I've had so many dreams where I could fly. Sometimes the flying is kind of hard to control and if I fly straight upwards, I end up falling down to the ground when I run out of momentum. Shame that I subconsciously feel the need to incorporate the laws of physics even into those dreams where I can fly. >:o Other times I'm like Neo, and then I can say goodbye to physics. That's badass.