Brick by boring brick video information :D

XxSanctuaryxX

I loved the vid. Oh, and Taylor is that hairy thingy...

It seems such a coincidence that the little girl had blonde hair, and the doll has hair the color Hayley used to have...

Oh, and when the little girl looks in the Playing God mirror from the booklet, everything melts, so possible third single?

It's definitely meant to tell a story and that's why the guys aren't in it as much (to be honest, I don't think any of them care about not being in it as much some fans seem to). I also think that this video is meant to be watched mutiple times so that you see everything, and them not just being out there for some people to see during the first watch forces everyone to go back and watch it a few more times to catch all the little details.

didn't see taylor the first times i watched it either. but i'm happy there's just a bit of him in the video, better than nothing ;D and I agree with anyone who said the band is a little more than hayley, but i expected the video to be like that. I really like the video, but it's not my favourite :)

am I the only one who cracked up at the end when that little girl falls into the whole and josh just digs it in again? :rotfl: