Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and what I meant by waiting cause Im buying them off someone else.

We'll get the tickets. I'm not worried about that site. They're a common site that a lot of artists use for pre-orders. A lot of times, tickets don't ship out until a week or two before the show - as soon as I get them, I'll send you yours. Don't worry - I'll overnight them if I have to...

It's gonna suck if the San Francisco meet and greet goes on sale when i'm in Seattle.

I have no internet access there =[

Gaah. Just become available tomorow, or Saturday.

They're torturing me =]

But I've decided to wait till I get home from Seattle, on August 1st, to buy my tickets. Cause if M&G tickets aren't available by then, then they probably won't be having one, and I'll just get regular tix (doubt they'll sell out) =\\\\.

oh and what I meant by waiting cause Im buying them off someone else.

We'll get the tickets. I'm not worried about that site. They're a common site that a lot of artists use for pre-orders. A lot of times' date=' tickets don't ship out until a week or two before the show - as soon as I get them, I'll send you yours. Don't worry - I'll overnight them if I have to...[/quote']

sorry I keep worrying about it, and whats overnighting?

<.< >.> haha

EDIT;; I guess you mean send them in one day? well if you get them on the 11th it might take them a day for it to get here since its not far shipping

i'm a little confused.. i was looking for the tickets for the show in west palm beach... but it says " presale sold out"... and on ticketmaster they don't have that venuee so they don't sell tickets for that show... and i don't know where else to look for tickets to see them.

i reallyreallyreallyyy want to see them live<3

i'm a little confused.. i was looking for the tickets for the show in west palm beach... but it says " presale sold out"... and on ticketmaster they don't have that venuee so they don't sell tickets for that show... and i don't know where else to look for tickets to see them.

i reallyreallyreallyyy want to see them live

Go to the venue's website and see where they sell their tickets through. Some venues use ticketweb or tickets.com instead of Ticketmaster.

i reallyreallyreallyyy want to see them live<3

Go to the venue's website and see where they sell their tickets through. Some venues use ticketweb or tickets.com instead of Ticketmaster.

the PRE-SALE for that show its definitely sold out. thank god i got my

tickets early. you should check on what Brent said, or just wait for

the rest of the ticket sales to come back up in about a month i'm

guessing.

I was just wondering if these meet and greets where like thos typical ones like there on a table and they sign and you go to each band member.

or will it be like actually hanging out and stuff

The band said they wanted it to be more than "sign this"...so my guess is it will be more casual, hanging out...but we won't know for sure until someone goes to one...

It's gonna suck if the San Francisco meet and greet goes on sale when i'm in Seattle.

Gaah. Just become available tomorow' date= or Saturday.

They're torturing me =]

But I've decided to wait till I get home from Seattle, on August 1st, to buy my tickets. Cause if M&G tickets aren't available by then, then they probably won't be having one, and I'll just get regular tix (doubt they'll sell out) =\\\\.

i don't think SLIMS does pre-sale tickets bc i was going to get SAY ANYTHING pre-sale tickets, and all the shows on their tour are listed except SLIMS! grrr...

Gaah. Just become available tomorow' date= or Saturday.

They're torturing me =]

i don't think SLIMS does pre-sale tickets bc i was going to get SAY ANYTHING pre-sale tickets, and all the shows on their tour are listed except SLIMS! grrr...

=(

i wouldn't doubt it

lane's guna be sad

but slim's pretty small, i've been there for a number of shows

hopefully we'll get to hang out with them