More Chicago Pics 8/2/06

fergie

just finished uploading and resizing all these pics... :o

but i dunno why when i used my flash it would always like glare from the bright whiteness of hayley's dress and make the whole picture kinda whiter... :???:

theres a few good ones though i could hardly see any of the other band members from where i was.

80206waiting.jpg

80206setup1.jpg

80206setup2.jpg

80206setup3.jpg

80206setup4.jpg

80206setup5.jpg

80206setup6.jpg

80206setup7.jpg

80206lantern.jpg

80206hayleypiano.jpg

80206hunter.jpg

80206hayley18.jpg

80206hayley19.jpg

80206joshpiano.jpg

80206para1.jpg

80206para3.jpg

Hayley16.jpg

80206jeremy4.jpg

80206hunter4.jpg

80206hunter2.jpg

80206hayley17.jpg

80206hayleyjeremy.jpg

80206hayley15.jpg

80206hayley14.jpg

80206hayley13.jpg

80206hunter3.jpg

80206joshacoustic.jpg

80206josh4.jpg

80206para2.jpg

80206joshzac.jpg

80206hayley10.jpg

80206hayley11.jpg

80206hayley12.jpg

80206jeremy1.jpg

80206huntnjer.jpg

80206hayley1.jpg

80206hayley2.jpg

80206hayley3.jpg

80206hunter6.jpg

80206josh2.jpg

80206josh3.jpg

80206hayley4.jpg

80206hayley5.jpg

80206hayley6.jpg

80206hayley7.jpg

Guess they're still setting up and tuning their own gear too

Actually its funny that you would mention that...

When we met josh on friday we were talking about the show at st andrews the night before, and he said that it kinda sucked because it was the first time that they had staff people set up all their gear for them so it would make more of an impact when they come out on stage. but then none of their stuff was working right so they ended having to set it up themselves anyways.

So after that show they went back to just setting up their own gear again. :lol:

Guess they're still setting up and tuning their own gear too

Actually its funny that you would mention that...

When we met josh on friday we were talking about the show at st andrews the night before, and he said that it kinda sucked because it was the first time that they had staff people set up all their gear for them so it would make more of an impact when they come out on stage. but then none of their stuff was working right so they ended having to set it up themselves anyways.

So after that show they went back to just setting up their own gear again. :lol:

They need to hire some better staff people. What are they there for if they can't set their stuff up right?

your pictures turned out reallllly nice! it looks like it was scorching in there.

Yea it was crazy hot in there....

we were having a heat wave or w/e during that week and it was like 100 degrees in chicago that day when we were in line for the show...

then after we were all packed into that tiny, poorly air conditioned room for a couple hours.... it was just.... pretty dang hot :(

well i dont think i've ever sweat so much in my entire life. When we left that night everyone was so soaked with sweat that it looked as if we had all just been in a swimming pool with our clothes on.

Several times throughout that day we heard people using the term "sweatin balls" to describe the heat.

At each venue we went to in the days after that people complained that it was insanely hot.... once and again alot of people claimed to be sweatin balls for some reason. especially in cleveland.

So because this tour never really had name, everyone pretty much calls it "the headlining tour" ....... we decided to start referring to it as "THE sweatin' balls tour".

anyways... yea thats my random sidenote for the day. :)

very cool pics! you must have been not too far in front of me in line. thanks!

hey were you one of the girls that got their picture taken for fueled by ramen to show off the promo stuff when we were waiting outside?

we were standing in line right next to the back entrance where the bands were taking in all of their equipment.