my paramore experience august 8 nyc

kellybelly1210

sorry it's so long.

ok so last night was probably the best paramore show i've been to. it was AMAZING. we got in line around 1 and met some cool people. while we were waiting the bands unloaded there stuff and we saw hayley and their tour manager at mcdonalds. then when we were going in and they let all the people who didn't have tickets yet to go buy their tickets and then they let them into the venue when people have been waiting outside all day. that was annoying.

but besides that the show was so amazing and i'm so upset it's over. before they played my hero, josh was having some technical difficulties, so hayley was just talking to the audience. some kid behind me yelled up to her that he was from tokyo and that he came all the way to nyc just to see the show. it was so cool! anyways, here are some pictures.

DSC00435.jpg

the poster outside the venue

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

my favorite

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

then afterwards people were waiting for the bands to come out, and all of them did except for paramore. then it was only me and my friend and these 3 girls that we met and the kid from tokyo that stayed outside to see them. we waited for a while and most of the bands were already leaving and a guy holding the door said he would go get them. so jeremy and josh came jumping out and we got to talk to them. then hunter came out and i got a picture with him. i wanted to get a picture with hayley but she just said hi and her hands were full. zac came out and he didn't talk to anybody and just walked to the tour bus. hunter said he didn't feel good and that he wasn't even talking to him. then they had to go so they gave us all hugs and it was great. it was so much better than a meet and greet that's for sure.

DSC00492.jpg

i have a few videos, so i'll post them when i upload them.

so overall, best paramore show EVER.

Awww...poor Zac. I hope he gets to feeling better...

Yay for another great Paramore show :)

yea...Zac didnt come out at all in Toronto so Im assuming it was for the same reasons

on stage too he looked like he was in alot of pain and really tired after the show...more than I would exspect,I mean he played an hour long set but he looked like he was in alot of discomfort

hope he feels better soon :(