TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

Hrmm. Has anyone ever thought about, suggested etc giving each paramore member their own special login for this forum?

I was over at saosin.com and their forum they actually have a sub forum called ask the band where beau pretty much gets around to answering well over half of the completely daily spammed questions. I'm not saying you'd do it like that with the subforum, but giving them logins so if they WANTED to clarify anything, kill downtime, or say hi, they could do it and everyone would know it was legit. Really offtopic... but seriously, why not? This forum is about them anyway.

on the Veronicas boards, they have usernames and passwords and occasionally do get on..so yea...I wish Paramore did that too...

hehe i lvoe that part of those boards. also, he and justin scour the whole boards, not just that one.

also, this is something to go in comments/suggestions

and ya that's so freaking awesome to have direct contact with the band. I mean beau was like giving detailed descriptions on all their equipement, setup, EQ settings etc. Like if I wanted to go recreate the sound I'd just post there and find out what he's doing.

and ya that's so freaking awesome to have direct contact with the band. I mean beau was like giving detailed descriptions on all their equipement, setup, EQ settings etc. Like if I wanted to go recreate the sound I'd just post there and find out what he's doing.

haha there was this one, where this dude was like "i love when cove says 'I' in i never wanted to" and then justin replied and was like "i sing that part ... but thanks" haha lmao

alright so i was watchin the my heart video yall posted on here and it stopped at 2:03 and didnt play anymore...

is it just my computer or are other people having this same problem?

and about paramore having login names and such would be so cool.

o and i wish i lived in nashville a day ago.

alright so i was watchin the my heart video yall posted on here and it stopped at 2:03 and didnt play anymore...

is it just my computer or are other people having this same problem?

and about paramore having login names and such would be so cool.

o and i wish i lived in nashville a day ago.

I uploaded the videos and had no problem..and I've watched the My Heart vid on youtube and it was fine =]

yeah tell me about it.

it is so slow and i cant just go on youtube and watch videos cuz its too slow.

but its cool cuz i just go on campus at my school and watch or listen to music on there computers. which i will be doin tomorrow so i can see all the vids you put up. thanks a lot too!!

haha I asked alyssa if I should put the vids and stuff in the audio/video and the pics in the photography but she had a fit and said no

lmao

so i just put them here =]

even though there was like 38579 haha

oh.

well i will put my videos here since they wont take up a ton of space. =)

they turned out ok compared to last time. I put em on megaupload so that they will be higher resolution than if i use youtube.

The audio is pretty decent in my hero, but it could be better in the others. here is links for the downloads, they shouldnt be too large of files hopefully.

My Hero -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2NGLR7V

Never Let This Go -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7JJHT5C4

Hallelujah -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PZ4QV5HJ

My Beautiful Rescue -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SG0289KM

Ajax jumping people at the meet and greet -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2NN9CMDE

I dunno what happened to my other videos, my memory card must need formatting or something because it lost some files.

aww yay I didn't record My Beautiful Rescue!

I meant to upload mine earlier..but somebody told me that a lot of people on these boards don't like megaupload...but I think that's what I'm gonna end up using anyways haha

I have the 11 Paramore vids and then This Providence's A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing during which Hayley came out and sang a bit...I'll upload those and the audio from those sometime tomorrow :)

haha yea i was surprised with kristina.. she was getting pummelled and she stuck right next to me the entire time.. her and kerrie are badasses

for serious....

I forgot to say alot of times she grabbed my hand while singing and one I can remember is the lyrics of Hallelujah "we've got nothing but time on our hands"

Im sad to say Im back home...it was quick maybe cause I slept the majority of the way...and pics will be later. its fucking 4:30am

great vids mat :]

and kerrie..ahh ajax was like "Hayley looks a bit run down in that pic.. but dont tell her I said that!" hahaha

sami- haha its your fault for being lateeee.

kerrie- ew if those girls behind us came..

OHH cause I didnt hear it that well. He's super cool, I wasn't expecting him to be that nice.

wow guys its kinda weird that this tour is over already. I was looking forward to these shows for such a long time..... it just feels strange to not have any plans to go and see them again.

Im really glad they are taking some time off now after the uk tour. I just wish I knew when we can expect the next tour to happen, so that I would have something else to look forward to. =)

haha.

does that make any sense?

wow guys its kinda weird that this tour is over already. I was looking forward to these shows for such a long time..... it just feels strange to not have any plans to go and see them again.

Im really glad they are taking some time off now after the uk tour. I just wish I knew when we can expect the next tour to happen, so that I would have something else to look forward to. =)

haha.

does that make any sense?

i completely agree with you on this one.

no more concert reviews and concerts to look forward to for a while. is anyone else worried that if they get REAL big then theyll play at big ampitheatres and stuff? i really like the small venue shows so much better cuz your closer and you feel more apart of the show you know?

but maybe its just me....im a worrier.