PF.com Interview with Paramore on 9/17!

thebrowncoat

hey youre right, i am online...

the interview went really really well... it was so fun, they're awesome people.

i'll type it up as soon as i can, the actual interview part was about 40 mins. :)

they're awesome people and musicians, idk what to say, they're just amazing.

40 min??? thats so much to type up! make sure to do finger exercises before hand :D

Yeah...I know from experience how hard that is...I don't envy Ash having to do it...it takes a LONG time. I think it took me 4 or 5 hours to type up the interview I did with them...

And Ash, if you need any help, let us know! We can certainly each type up a section or something...

Yeah...I know from experience how hard that is...I don't envy Ash having to do it...it takes a LONG time. I think it took me 4 or 5 hours to type up the interview I did with them...

And Ash, if you need any help, let us know! We can certainly each type up a section or something...

Definitely just holler if you need any help, Ash. We'd be more than happy to.

Heh, if I had the audio I'd finish it all tonight. No class in the morning, wewt.

You'd be up all night doing it. It seriously took me 5 or 6 hours to transcribe the interview I did with them and that was just a bit under 30 minutes...you have to listen to every part over and over to get it right...and when they all start talking at the same time, it gets really difficult :)

It looks like we're going to post it all at once, but it will be done soon (probably not tonight, but tomorrow looks like a definite possibility)...work is in progress :)