Zac in AP

goodnote

Yay for him...but Paramore had better get their cover story before the new album comes out...if Cute can get one......of course, that was just AP promoting their tour. Two big articles - one on Circa Survice, the other on Cute...hmmm, could they be more obvious?

Sorry - off topic - but I was surprised not to see Paramore in the 100 bands you should know...I think they may just be...bigger than that now. Wow.

Yay for him...but Paramore had better get their cover story before the new album comes out...if Cute can get one......of course, that was just AP promoting their tour. Two big articles - one on Circa Survice, the other on Cute...hmmm, could they be more obvious?

Sorry - off topic - but I was surprised not to see Paramore in the 100 bands you should know...I think they may just be...bigger than that now. Wow.

i'm thinking a feature is in the works. =] only cause they were at the AP place and everything. we shouldn't worry.

they were in it last year, and i'm pretty sure that they don't do any repeats (unless it's the band on the cover).

Yeah, they were in it last year...and you may be right that they don't do any repeats. Good call.

I still think a cover story before the new album comes out is in order :) At the very minimum, I want a big feature :)

Lucky people with mags with Paramore in them. The only time I get a mag with Paramore in it is if I make it myself (which I've strongly considered doing, but I haven't yet)

Hahaha I can just imagine everyone going out and buying drumsticks now, just cause they're the ones Zac uses (even if they don't play drums)

New Artist Signings:

May 18th, 2006

Zac Farro - Paramore - Powerhouse

From the Vater site.

http://www.vater.com/newartists/newartists.html