Tattoos?

triquetra

Sorry to double post... but my friend has started designing my "love patiently" tattoo and I'm ridiculously stoked about it because her designs look awesome.

I wish I could have kept them to scan and post on here, but I dont. But as soon as she finishes them and I pick one that I really like I'm going to get it done because it probably wont be that expensive.

So as a first tattoo, i really want the words, "inspire me" on my wrist. just something simple. Though before, I was thinking of "amaze me" from The Rocket Summer's song, but after seeing that a few people already have it, i decided to change it..plus "inspire" just has more meaning for me.

and for my second tattoo, which i am MORE excited about getting would be having the lyrics "despite the absence of sun, i swim for brighter days." (been wanting that line tattooed on me ever since i heard the song.) I have this perfect picture in my mind on how i want to interpret it. oh and i'll be getting it on my side rib. =)

So as a first tattoo, i really want the words, "inspire me" on my wrist. just something simple. Though before, I was thinking of "amaze me" from The Rocket Summer's song, but after seeing that a few people already have it, i decided to change it..plus "inspire" just has more meaning for me.

and for my second tattoo, which i am MORE excited about getting would be having the lyrics "despite the absence of sun, i swim for brighter days." (been wanting that line tattooed on me ever since i heard the song.) I have this perfect picture in my mind on how i want to interpret it. oh and i'll be getting it on my side rib. =)

i want "i swim for the brighter days, despite the absence of sun" tattooed also. (:

and this flower;

Green_Day5bKerplunk5d_Album_Cove-1.jpg

and right under it "EBHCP" which stands for east bay hardcore punk-which is a green day reference, also like the flower.

lastly, i want a couple of stars like the ones on billie joe's arm, and to the side of it or below "better thank your lucky stars" or "i'm destined for anything at all"-two more green day references haha

bille_armstrong_003.jpg