The Taylor Thread

Hayden Christensen? i've noticed a resemblance.

6psa3o5.jpg

i love google images.

hope he has a nice birthday in one of canadian's worst snow storm for this time of year. i consider that my gift to him.

hahah i had to copy the url for that pic, but that's hilarious.

i've ALWAYS wanted a snow storm for my birthday. not.

oh man i just realized what i have to do.

felix dies natalis tibi

felix dies natalis tibi

felix dies natalis, carus Taylor

felix dies natalis tibi.

happy birthday to Taylor!

and according to the interview he had with himself (Paramore Being Crazy 4 Ep. 3), he's turning 18 today. to quote him directly, "because seven's a good number. my birthday is December 17th, 1989. . . oh, okay, anyways..."

and according to the interview he had with himself (Paramore Being Crazy 4 Ep. 3), he's turning 18 today. to quote him directly, "because seven's a good number. my birthday is December 17th, 1989. . . oh, okay, anyways..."

thats right :) i thought about that after a while i was like wait..haha anyway ahh i loveeeeeeeeee taylor c:

hahah i'm not sure when it's from. it's gotta be from one of the spring tours (either U.S. or U.K.), and i definitely remember he had it during the U.S. spring tour because i have a few close pics of him from the Philly date, and the rattail is definitely there.

EDIT: in general, it's from the spring. but specifically, because of my awesome picture-finding skills, that picture is from the April 24th Atlanta date of the U.S. spring headlining tour. whew. yeah, i'm obviously a weirdo, and for some reason i'm not tired at all, even though it's 3 A.M. here. sheesh.

^ haha well thanks for the info. i think taylor can still look pretty darn cute with a rattail, even though im not a big fan of them. haha

edit: ive always wanted to ask this question but idk if it may get to personal so lets try and make is short and sweet? haha. does anyone know what he does while the rest of the band does like photoshoots, interviews, music video making, haha. im sure he might go with them sometimes, but to me i would start to feel left out..even though i know hes not really considered a member. ahh idk how to say that question w/o sounding nosy, rude, or w/e b/c i know the band loves him and they have all been friends for a long time but idk.. anyone elses thoughts towards this?

^ haha well thanks for the info. i think taylor can still look pretty darn cute with a rattail, even though im not a big fan of them. haha

edit: ive always wanted to ask this question but idk if it may get to personal so lets try and make is short and sweet? haha. does anyone know what he does while the rest of the band does like photoshoots, interviews, music video making, haha. im sure he might go with them sometimes, but to me i would start to feel left out..even though i know hes not really considered a member. ahh idk how to say that question w/o sounding nosy, rude, or w/e b/c i know the band loves him and they have all been friends for a long time but idk.. anyone elses thoughts towards this?

I've always wondered that to. Well, he must have some friends in the paracrew. Maybe he hangs out with them backstage or something.

This is from an interview pmore.org did in australia

MONIKA: Where's Taylor?

HAYLEYP: Yeah, where's Taylor?

HAYLEY: Um.

JOSH: He's...........

HAYLEYP: We have - We have, um, Australian presents and we bought five because we're cool.

HAYLEY: Aww that's cool.

JOSH: He doesn't really do interviews and stuff.

MONIKA: It's kind of awkward because you guys just come in and he's like "ok bye guys!"

HAYLEY: He's the one that leaves *laughs*

MONIKA: Oh, ok. Then that's ok. I always imagined it would be like that. You guys would just go off and be like "yeah, ok, we're off to an interview" and he's sitting there alone like "ok, I'll be here in like, two hours."

HAYLEY: Yeah, he comes to everything with us usually and then when we do stuff like press around the venues he just leaves and goes to get something to eat.

ZAC: He really doesn’t want to do it.

JOSH: He wouldn’t mind, but I dunno... Just not right now.

i don't think that's a rude question. it's nothing compared to the things asked about hayley hah

This is from an interview pmore.org did in australia

HAYLEY: Yeah, he comes to everything with us usually and then when we do stuff like press around the venues he just leaves and goes to get something to eat.

ZAC: He really doesn’t want to do it.

JOSH: He wouldn’t mind, but I dunno... Just not right now.

i don't think that's a rude question. it's nothing compared to the things asked about hayley hah

i always kinda wondered about that too. i figured he probably found something to do around whatever city they were in. i just hope he isn't just like, chillin alone. that would suck big time.

i always kinda wondered about that too. i figured he probably found something to do around whatever city they were in. i just hope he isn't just like, chillin alone. that would suck big time.

i don't think he'd be alone. they have so many people in their crew and stuff, i'm sure he hangs with them.

but i was wondering the same stuff as well. haha =]

• 2 weeks later...