The Taylor Thread

that was at the anaheim show rite???i saw the video 4 that it's on his myspace hayley aslo got a bottle thrown at her in the video

If you're talking about the Anaheim show, there was a beer can that got thrown at her - right at the start of the show...I don't remember seeing anyone throw a bottle at her though...

does anyone have the blog

one of our friends taylor, who has written some songs with us, wrote a blog about how it's so easy to think selfishly about Christmas. what we want and what we might need.

i won't go into any specific detail about it but he mentioned how easy it can be to think that we deserve things. how innocent commercial america can make it seem and how unaware we can be that we have bought into that lie. i thought it was great. because i know how many people don't have things that they may really need. yet, i can catch myself at any time of the year - not just christmas - thinking, "what is it that i want?" or "what will be good for me?" i know there is a fine line. it's okay to treat yourself. but i was definitely encouraged by his blog to always be conscious of the fact that i do not deserve things. dumb little things. it's a good time of the year to think of other people.

kudos to taylor.

this was a lj entry paramore did

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah he was a dude when I met him. He seemed like he was really happy filling in for the band but wouldn't tell if he was going to be made permanent. I think he should seeing as he as contributed to a few songs and I like his crazy head shake he does when he plays.