PF.com Interview with Paramore - 5.18.07 - Anaheim, CA

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm...I wish it was typed...I was out in CA all week for work and it takes a looooong time to type up a 35 minute interview...so it's not yet done...but I'm working on it...I really hope to get it done this weekend...

are you guys going to do the WHOLE warped tour?

i asked that b/c it said that they aren't coming to the lats shows in California.

They aren't. They were actually really confused about it as well - but at this point, they're pretty sure they're not on that last week and, well, it's because of a reason that will make the UK fans VERY happy :)

Also, I have some bad news for the Central and South American fans, unfortunately. The rumors of a tour in Mexico or anywhere else in Central or South America are just that for now - rumors. There aren't any plans of a Paramore tour there at this time...sorry guys...

Also, I have some bad news for the Central and South American fans, unfortunately. The rumors of a tour in Mexico or anywhere else in Central or South America are just that for now - rumors. There aren't any plans of a Paramore tour there at this time...sorry guys...

What about an Australian visit to make up for the cancellation?

...did you maybe ask about an Asian tour?

Cos y'know...some of us *cough*me*cough* are kinda desperate to know. Lol.

I didn't - I could definitely see them wanting to come back to Japan at some point - I know they loved touring there. If I hear anything, I'll let you know...

yeah, i think now they will probably be playing Reading and Leeds festivals, shame i'm not going!

Just make sure whoever's there protects them from the bottles :)

They aren't. They were actually really confused about it as well - but at this point, they're pretty sure they're not on that last week and, well, it's because of a reason that will make the UK fans VERY happy :)

Thanks Brent, thats sucks, but the source wasnt very reliable, so i had my doubts

Thanks for asking that anyways!!